Victorian Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victorian Bridge

Here are just a few pieces of the Victorian Bridge. Duan, Sliver Silver, is helping and he has cut a lot already. Maybe we will post some more pictures soon. Like to take it to Branson. Duane likes to enter it at the fair in August. Pedro is working on some other fancy patterns, can't wait to see them.
    He is working on a article for SSW magazine. He made a special pattern for that and knowing him, it will be a good one.
    SD Mike

Hay Mike can't wait to see the finished project. bet that will be a jaw breaker , like Carl says.

Your friend Evie

Comment

Very cool !! I'm so glad someone is cutting this, I hope you get it completed and bring it to Branson that will get alot of oohh's and aaahhh's.
      I'd have to add another room to the house just so I could display it properly!
      Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

wow, nice ...cant wait to see it finished so i can really be depressed because i cant do that yet....
        Pete Ripaldi

---------------------------------
        "Insert Clever Tag Line Here..."

Comment

This is a project that will be nice once finished! Can't wait to see it.

Eric

Comment

Duane and I really got to work on the Victorian bridge. It is close to being done. Here are a few more pictures to keep you up to date. I am sure that I will be able to take it to Branson. Duane wants to take it to the fair and see if he can't get the Best of Show.

We are getting closer

Mike
            SD Mike

Comment

Nice work Mike and Silver Sliver! I can't wait to see it!

Bob
              www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

ExcellentWork

Charlie,
                Charlie
                "Everything Happens for a Reason"
                Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Mike that is just awsem. I wonder, how do you guys join the middle of the bridg together. looks kinda fragile. I can't tell buy the cutouts. are they dovetailed cuts, or butt jointed ? I would love to try this pattern. you probley said already, but save me some looking , and tell me where i can buy this pattern. I wish i could go to the picnic. so I could see this all together. I hope you will continue to keep us all informed. looks like alot of fun. you have a message.
                  your friend Evie

Comment

Evie,
                    The pattern is by Pedro, another member of the board. Here's a direct link

http://www.finescrollsaw.com/victorian-bridge.htm

Bob
                    www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Thank you Bob, boy that is so great. I can see now how they are joined. I lost pedros web sight. thanks again. I think I will give this pattern a try.
                      Your friend Evie

Comment

We are about finished. Just a few more touch ups.

Mike and Duane
                        SD Mike

Comment

Mike & Duane,
                          Beautiful job, well done.
                          You've done Pedro proud,
                          Marsha
                          LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Comment

Absolutely awesome. Amazing job guys! Thanks for sharing and good luck!
                            ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

Wow!!

Mike-

That is just awesome! I want to order that pattern and the Eiffel Tower, as well. That is just beautiful work you should bring it to the Fox Open House.

Thanks for showing it to us.

-Bill
                              -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
                                Pegas Large Scrollsaw Table
                                by cwmagee
                                A couple of months ago I ordered the Large Pegas Scroll Saw Table for my EX21 from Denny which I received about a week later. I installed it immediately and made a few test cuts. Since then I have been busy with several Urban renewal projects around house as well putting the yard to bed for the winter....
                                Today, 07:28 PM
                              • Rolf
                                Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                                by Rolf
                                Back in the late 90's I bought a Incra 2000 Miter gauge. Incredibly precise. The problem was that it only adjusted in one direction, It rarely gets used. It locks in to half degrees. More recently I bought a Kreg fence which has a pin that precisely locates the frequently used angles.
                                That is...
                                Today, 08:15 AM
                              • Jimern
                                Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                                by Jimern
                                The crafters market here in Kerrville, TX is $25 per 10x10 spot per event. We sell 8 months out of the year, Jun/Jul is too hot, and Jan/Feb is too cold. No insurance requirement but we do have to show a sales tax permit and collect sales tax.

Personally I would never sell in a venue that...
                                Today, 06:29 AM
                              • will8989
                                Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                                by will8989
                                The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 “seasons”, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
                                Yesterday, 11:10 PM
                              • will8989
                                Reply to Farmers market
                                by will8989
                                Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove...
                                Yesterday, 10:31 PM
                              Working...
                              X