Looking for a turkey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a turkey.

I understand many of you are ready to send me your portrait but that's not quite what I had in mind. I'm looking for a full bodied gobbler pattern with a beard and all. I showed my owl to a cousin in law and he is into turkey hunting. He requested a scrolled 8 X 10 turkey. I've looked at a few in a couple of the MSN groups but nothing tripped my trigger. I would prefer one where the turkey is facing forward with a full fan in the rear. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
    www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

I know Kathy Wise has an awesome turkey intarsia project that is designed to hold the fanned out tailfeathers. It is beautiful.If I fine a picture of it, Ill zap it in here for you to see. As for a fretwork pattern, I will do a little hunting, I know of one possibility. dale

http://www.kathywise.com/intarsiabirdspg1.html if you want an intarsia turkey, that one is awesome! I dont see her turkey tail pattern yet, but still lookin.
    Last edited by lucky788scroller; 07-05-2006, 06:06 PM.
    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Dale,

That is a very nice turkey. However, if you or someone could fine a scroll saw pattern that resembles this turkey, I would be much obliged. That is exactly the type of turkey I'm looking for.
      Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
      www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

that intasia turkey is in SSW issue #22. and it is my favorite turkey. but if you wont another fretwork one or 3. go to the wooden teddy bear collection www.woodenteddybearonline.com spring 2006 page 18 there are 3 to chose from.there #s are GSA105 and AF2060 and TBP1068 hope this helps.

Evie

Comment

thanks Evie...

just what I needed...another link added to my favorites...
          that model A roadster sure would look good next to my truck...

Trout
          Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
          Fish are food, not friends!

Comment

Newbie I found an other turkey for you in Scroller LTD. catalog #46. page 26 ( pattern #JZ331 ) thats a reall nice one. has both mail and female turkys in it. . again here is that web sight. www.scrolleronline.com hope i got it right this time Dale.

and your welcome Trout there is alot of great patterns in that cataloge
            Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X