Selling my Delta 40-601

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my Delta 40-601

I thought I would see if anybody here would be interested in buying my Delta 40-601 scroll saw. I live in Oklahoma City. For those of you who don't know, the 40-601 is a WORK HORSE to say the least. It is a variable speed 18" model. It uses the "C-arm" design. It sits on a VERY heavy duty stand that was purchased w/ the saw from Delta. It also has an over head lamp w/ it. I have been told that this was the last American made scroll saw that Delta sold, and I don't doubt it because this thang is a BEAST. I recently used it to cut some 1" solid red oak and it didn't even hesitate....I was amazed. I will also be including well over 200 new blades. Some are delta blades and some are Olson blades....various sizes. I have only used it twice, I bought it from an older man who also had used it very little. He paid just over $700 for the entire set up. I have no idea what is a fair price for this saw. Please let me know what you think would be fair.

Jason

I hope you have or are getting another saw
    Rolf
    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

My father-in-law has a much smaller(cheaper) scroll saw that I can use when I need one. I am getting into woodworking, but have had little use thus far for a scroll saw. I'm sure I will regret selling it eventually. It's pretty impressive to use. There is virtually zero vibration, very smooth.

Comment

Would somebody atleast tell me what they think it's worth so that I can just list it in the paper?

I would really appreciate some help.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X