Branson MO scrollsaw event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branson MO scrollsaw event

Who all will be attending, besides me? http://www.quailhollow-woodarts.com/...nic/index.html
    Dale
    Dale w/ yella saws

Dale I so wish I was going this year. I think I will mess out on a good time . and meating lots of my Heroes. I so wish I was going. Where I live , I don't know a singul person who scrolls. nore have I seen any scrollsaw projects in my area. wish I was going with you and Linda. Have fun for me too. and take lots of pictuers. at least I can be there in spirit.

Evie

Comment

I'll be there Dale, I've got reservations made from the 13th - 15th, Hope to see you and any others there!!
      Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

Shannon and I will be there...so be sure to stop over for a visit!

Bob
        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

you bet Bob! And, if you need any set-up or tear-down help, or even potty break fill-ins,We (linda and I) will gladly help out. Dale
          PS: DONT FORGET TO BRING NEALS BOOK, I will be buying a copy there!
          Dale
          Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Dale,

You know that I will be there and sure hope to see you both.

Mike
            SD Mike

Comment

Now I am really depressed. darn. Have fun all, wish I could go. next year for sure.
              Your friend Evie

Comment

Dale

Dale with your love for ducks I'm sure you will be taking a ride on the Ducks in Bransoon.

For those not familiar, Ducks are old army vehicles that drive on the road or can be a boat in the water. The trip on them is all around Branson then out onto the lake for a short cruise on the water. Nice sightseeing tour.
                Rick Hutcheson
                http://www.scrollsaws.com

Comment

Ok Rick now you have to rub it in. couldn't you guys have told all of this before. now I am stuck in the deasert. and messing all the fun. can ducks swem.
                  your friend Evie

Comment

I been on the ducks in WI Dells years ago, and that was a fun trip. We just might ride one in Branson, thats a good idea. I want to make a trip over to Grizzly in Springfield to look around at new tools. Their huge tent sale is the same day as the picnic, so I hope they are open on Thursday or Friday, instead of closed to set up for the sale.We are heading down early early Wednesday morning, so we will have a little more time to hang out down there this year. Last year we spent a few hours rummaging around at the big Bass Pro Shop, and before we knew it...the Friday night dinner was about to start, so we had to rush out of there (they have quite a museum in that store). And Evie if you really want to ride a duck, we have them in WI dells, your welcome to come ride one. And yes, they go on land and water. Dale
                    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

I wish I could go too but its too far from Montreal! Someone needs to bring a show like that into Montreal so I can go to one someday.
                      Eric

Comment

Shows

Eric
                        The way to get a show there is to plan one yourself. Leldon just had the first show on Alabama this year. He planned it and carried it off great with the help of his family. If everyone sat around waiting for one to come to them there would be no shows. All of them are the idea of someone that sets it up and carries it out.

I am sure if you contacted Leldon he would be happy to tell you how to set it up.
                        Rick Hutcheson
                        http://www.scrollsaws.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• dottyblues
                          Reply to Pattern Vault
                          by dottyblues
                          Thank you everyone especially KarlB for finding the pattern.
                          Today, 12:20 AM
                        • Linda In Phoenix
                          I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                          by Linda In Phoenix
                          So after much debating, I bought a Sawstop table saw--the 36" contractor version, and now have a roll-your-eyes story too.
                          I got a few discounts from my favorite hardwood store for buying from them. Yay!
                          In a small shop I couldn't live without the mobile base.
                          I also added the...
                          Yesterday, 10:49 PM
                        • will8989
                          Supermax
                          by will8989
                          Bruce and the tech from Laguna finally caught up with each other after almost 2 weeks of phone tag. Bruce ran the sander for the tech and after checking a few things, it was determined it’s the bushing, probably. They are going to send a bushing for Bruce to replace it. If he has a problem replacing...
                          Yesterday, 10:31 PM
                        • will8989
                          Reply to Help help
                          by will8989
                          Bruce lets it soak in on the cardholders, takes 24 hrs. I let everything drip for a few minutes then wipe excess off. 50/50 takes longer to dry than 40/60. I usually move everything upstairs and turn the ceiling fan on to to help it soak in. This finish takes 3-4 days to dry enough to take to shows....
                          Yesterday, 10:11 PM
                        • KarlB
                          Reply to Pattern Vault
                          by KarlB
                          Here are the ones I made 9 years ago:

Karl...
                          Yesterday, 10:05 PM
                        Working...
                        X