Pattern revision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattern revision

In the Fall issue it had a little notice about the black pattern of the pic frame in issue #23. It said a revised pattern is on the website. WHERE???? Monte

Monte,
    Here's the link. http://www.scrollsawer.com/inthisissue.php
    Sorry we didn't get it up before hand!

Best Regards,
    Bob Duncan
    SSW&C
    Last edited by BobD; 07-05-2006, 08:15 AM.
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Pattern revision

THANKS..... I can split a line with half on each side of the blade but a all black pattern plays tricks on these old eyes. Monte

Comment

I have the same problem!!! If I'm cutting a portrait with a spiral blade, I'm fine, but those antique-style patterns are just too much!

Bob
        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• planeur
          Reply to A Bear In The Woods
          by planeur
          Trรจs beau John and original !๐Ÿ˜Ž Like it very much, and cherry is the perfect wood for a bear.....!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜
          planeur
          Today, 06:59 AM
        • Jimern
          Reply to My computer issues.
          by Jimern
          Worth a try, but very rarely works. During the install in windows, the software registers links (for want of a better word) which are required for it to operate. install is what is needed...
          Today, 06:51 AM
        • handibunny
          Reply to New turning tools
          by handibunny
          Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Your work is always a treat to look at!
          Today, 05:34 AM
        • will8989
          by will8989
          I clean it up and stuff regularly. If I do a lot of typing, spreadsheets, etc., I use the computer as itโ€™s faster for me but take the tablet to shows and markets to post from there. I also use my rapid resizer program on the tablet when I want to change a pattern and am downstairs. I really need a...
          Yesterday, 11:16 PM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          by Linda In Phoenix
          Rolf, if your Picassa file works I want it!!! They cram so much into newer programs that it just complicates things and takes away intuitive stuff. Thank you for checking!
          Yesterday, 05:55 PM
        Working...
        X