Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back2Jake
    replied
    Hmmm, I admit I am no authority on religious figures but I figured Joseph would have a BEARD, and Mary wouldn't? Giggle.

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    replied
    Some great ideas. The confusion factor of flowing robes on both male and female does have a bit of an entertainment factor. I would test the Methodist humor.

Leave a comment:

• CanadianScroller
    replied
    Adam and Eve, with some awesome fig leaves?

Leave a comment:

• Marcel in Longueuil
    replied
    Right,

Both images with flowing robes.

You're going to end up with women screaming when someone mistakes the mens robe for the women's robe

Toni that is mean!

But I do like the Joseph & Mary idea; maybe just faces though.

Or what about Mary & Jesus.
    Men have been know to often say: "Jesus! Where's the bathroom?"

Hehe

Regards,
    Marcel

Leave a comment:

• Back2Jake
    replied
    Hmm, immediately after reading your post, "Joseph" and "Mary" came to mind. Something simple, in flowing robes perhaps.

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    started a topic Pattern suggestions wanted.

Pattern suggestions wanted.

We have put an addition on our Church with several new bathrooms. We currently have some very tacky Men , Women signs on the doors.
    I am looking for a source for some simple yet classy images for a Woman and a Man (the doors are steel so I will put magnets on the backs).
    I was going to put an Angel on one door and Devil on the other but some of our members don't have a sense of humor. While writing this I sort of remembered a women’s head with a Victorian flavor, that was in one of my magazines. I believe it was cut in acrylics.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X