Inspiration for pattern makers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspiration for pattern makers

I was looking for some sort of icon to identify one of the provinces in Canada and I came upon a great resource for inspiration.
    There are graphics for every State and most Provinces.
    The Uhaul SuperGraphics site is just loaded with some of the best graphics I have ever seen.

The modern graphics link even has some colouring books.
    Hope you find the site as inspiring as I did
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

some of those are pretty cool, thanks for posting......pete
    Pete Ripaldi

---------------------------------
    "Insert Clever Tag Line Here..."

Comment

Hey Carl,

Nice site, but no colouring book on Québec .

Now if they could maintain their fleet as they maintain their site that would be something.

Some of their rental trucks have been shown to be unfit for the road

Regards,
      Marcel
      http://marleb.com
      DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

thanks Carl..good site for some ideas

Sue Chrestensen

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
          Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
          by handibunny
          Rolf, smaller bowl-cutting angles, 30˚ or less, usually don't present a problem either with vibration or for cutting into the table. It's when you get into the 40˚ and 45˚ range that things get dicey for both. (The Seyco saw doesn't even cut bevels greater than 35˚ or so!) If you add even a slight...
          Today, 09:21 AM
        • Bill Wilson
          by Bill Wilson
          I've done some bevel cutting on my EX-21 as well and also have not experienced any added vibration, nor have I cut into the table. Perhaps I haven't cut at a steep enough angle, but the existing blade hole has been sufficient. I do despise the useless vacuum holes, but I've learned to live with them...
          Today, 09:06 AM
        • cwmagee
          by cwmagee
          Carole Your hole size was a concern when I purchased the Pegas Replacement Table for my EX21, because I had cut into the side of hole on the original table, The damage I did to the old table was due to the blade adjustments were not in the center of blade holders. So far that has not been an issue...
          Today, 08:40 AM
        • Rolf
          by Rolf
          That is an interesting point Carole. I have done some bevel cutting on the EX and can't say that I have experienced an increase in vibration or any problems with following the lines. I know when I cut one of your bowl designs on my Hawk I really had to concentrate on not pushing down hill....
          Today, 07:28 AM
        • handibunny
          by handibunny
          Just a word of caution about the size of the blade hole. When I used a DeWalt years ago in the infamous community woodshop, and also with my more recent experiences with the Jet, if you do much bevel cutting at a steep angle, you will cut into the table. That's why inserts have the slot that can be...
          Today, 06:21 AM
        Working...
        X