( Wanted ) Puizzle Patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ( Wanted ) Puizzle Patterns

I'm looking for all kinds of assorted puzzle patterns if anyone in the group wants to share them. especially compound miter puzzles or any puzzles at all.

please e-mail me the patterns to
    [email protected]

ty in advance and i'm new to the group

Fox Chapel has at least a couple of books from the Petersens with tons of puzzle patterns. Take a look at the link on the right with Father's day gift ideas.
    Kevin
    Scrollsaw Patterns Online
    Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

We do have some great patterns from Judy Peterson (I love her work)!. We've had a couple in the magazines, but I own all three of her books and HIGHLY reccomend them.

I'm assuming that you mean patterns that individual members have designed. I'm sure you are not asking members to share published and copyrighted patterns!

Bob
      www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

I assume you're talking about what I call manipulative puzzles rather than old-fashioned jigsaw puzzles, which I cut and which should be cut freehand. Regarding freehand puzzles, I'm happy to help any way I can.

There is another forum which concentrates on free scroll saw patterns and may provide some help:

http://groups.msn.com/AbsolutelyFree.../messages.msnw

Good luck....and have phun.....Carter

Comment

Vermont

Being a transplanted Texan from Vermont. What is a Puizzle Patterns? (Just Kidding). I was born in Rutland. And lived in a small town called Poultney. My Mother was born in St Johnsbury. Would like to hear what's been going on in Vermonster land.

www.pajarostudiowns.com
          Excalibur EX-21 fanatic
          One of the Chosen few

"The Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated......I am retired!!!!!!!".

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
            by Linda In Phoenix
            It was a tough choice on the miter gauges---based on recommendations here. I researched the Kreg and the Incra. They were pretty much tied. I let fate decide it. Went into my nearest 2 hardwood stores. #1 sold Kreg, but they were out of stock and didn't know when an order would come in that...
            Today, 06:47 PM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to Plastic puzzle
            by Linda In Phoenix
            Nice puzzle. Go for the gusto---scroll it next time!! Several of the quality brands of blades make blades just for acrylics. With a sharp blade and the right speed it's all good.
            Today, 06:38 PM
          • Jim Finn
            Reply to Farmers market "survey"
            by Jim Finn
            The fees here in Lubbock Texas are $45 per year plus $15 per 10' x 10' space each Saturday that I show up. . Crafters are limited to number and type (to avoid duplication, competition) Any kind of set up allowed, meaning, tent or truck or trailer. No insurance requirements, just a sellers permit from...
            Today, 04:48 PM
          • MidMich324
            Reply to Plastic puzzle
            by MidMich324
            Using Corel Draw a 10 inch round acrylic jigsaw puzzle was created. It was the cut on an Epilog Laser. Two passes were used to cut thru 1/4 acrylic so as not to melt the plastic. Only one person has put it together so far. It is about 475 pieces. But would really like to try and cut one by...
            Today, 03:57 PM
          • RJweb
            Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
            by RJweb
            As far as the Incra miter gauge, if you keep it 1/4 inch away you will be fine, but you will have to adjust it when doing angle cuts, it’s a great miter gauge, RJ...
            Today, 03:42 PM
          Working...
          X