I was not absent. just waylaid. lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was not absent. just waylaid. lol

ok now I have to tell you. I was not just powting. I was scrolling. I have never tacken a trip all buy myself. and I thought I would do so this week. I have made all kinds of stuff for family and there friends. and noting for mine. dumn huh. funny how we get waylaid in are effort to make friends, and let are old ones out.(charity an all) I have never maid anything for my real friends. I was so busy makeing things to empress those around me, that I never maid anything for the friends I had for years. like 20 years. so I decided to make some thing for them. they didn't even know I could do this. so it will be a suprize. not to mention. I never went to see them. they came to see me alot of times. took it for granit. so this is what i am doing. I maid 2 perfume trays for my 2 best friends. and they don't know about it. and I am going to take a buss, then a train. then a buss. wow scarie. I could get mugged.
    I think it is somthing that I have a chance to make this up to them. its also sad that they always told me that I was so talented. and never maid them anything. so now I have a chance to make it up. this will be a big deal to me. and I am not scamming on it. Xmas , birthdays. barr none. I am going to do this. and I will make my tiles too. I wont let my friends down anymore. no matter what hubby says. love you all. your friend Evie
    Attached Files

very nice Evie....I'm sure you freinds will cherish them for ever...

Trout
    Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
    Fish are food, not friends!

Comment

Evie,
      Your work is something special. Pleased to see it and very happy to see another post from you...missed you.

Rhys H.

Comment

Wonderful work there Sis ,you definetly are very talented ,missed ya lots

glad your back

your lil brother ,
        Charlie
        Charlie
        "Everything Happens for a Reason"
        Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Hi Evie,
          Good to see you out from all that sawdust. Your trays are beautiful.
          Marsha
          LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Comment

Evvvvviiiiiiiiiiieee

Man! Am I glad to see you post.

I missed you girlfriend I was worried about you.

I even thought you took a powder on us because of the pattern thing.
            I should have known better.

Those trays are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
            You have done yourself proud once more.

Take care,
            Your friend Marcel
            http://marleb.com
            DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

WOW! Very nice.

Glad you're back.
              Jim
              DeWalt DW788 & Dremel 1680

Comment

welcome back Evie, looks like you made good use of your time away from here, beautiful trays!! I am sure your friends will cherish them.

Your friend,
                Wayne
                You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus...Mark Twain

Comment

As if your head hasnt swollen enough yet.... The trays are magnificant!!! You didnt mention whose pattern that is..Im guessing its a Peculiar Fretworks? Sure looks nice.
                  The reason why youve still got those friends after so many years is because they are true friends, and the greatest gift they could ever recieve is your friendship! Go on your trip, reward them with these awesome gifts!!!! Dale
                  Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Hi Evie!

Glad to see you back!

The trays are REALLY AMAZING, except........, well if you look at the top left corner, then go down 17 rows, then in 32 frets, the bottom right corner of that fret appears sloppily overcut by about 1/64". Other than that they look good

Just kidding you! Is that box of wood gone yet?
                    ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

Evie,
                      Those trays are simply awesome. You are indeed a very talanted person!
                      Bill
                      Delta P-20

Comment

Amazing trays, Evie. Your friends will be in awe of your work. Enjoy your time.
                        Cheers. Teresa .

Comment

Nice work Evie!!!!

Bob
                          www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

I don't suppose you've accidentally made too many of those trays, Evie? I've got a nice space in my living room that's just crying out for one .

Gill
                            There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
                            (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Evie, those tray are incredible. You do absolutely beautiful work.
                              Kelly
                              "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
                                Pegas Large Scrollsaw Table
                                by cwmagee
                                A couple of months ago I ordered the Large Pegas Scroll Saw Table for my EX21 from Denny which I received about a week later. I installed it immediately and made a few test cuts. Since then I have been busy with several Urban renewal projects around house as well putting the yard to bed for the winter....
                                Today, 07:28 PM
                              • Rolf
                                Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                                by Rolf
                                Back in the late 90's I bought a Incra 2000 Miter gauge. Incredibly precise. The problem was that it only adjusted in one direction, It rarely gets used. It locks in to half degrees. More recently I bought a Kreg fence which has a pin that precisely locates the frequently used angles.
                                That is...
                                Today, 08:15 AM
                              • Jimern
                                Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                                by Jimern
                                The crafters market here in Kerrville, TX is $25 per 10x10 spot per event. We sell 8 months out of the year, Jun/Jul is too hot, and Jan/Feb is too cold. No insurance requirement but we do have to show a sales tax permit and collect sales tax.

Personally I would never sell in a venue that...
                                Today, 06:29 AM
                              • will8989
                                Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                                by will8989
                                The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 “seasons”, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
                                Yesterday, 11:10 PM
                              • will8989
                                Reply to Farmers market
                                by will8989
                                Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove...
                                Yesterday, 10:31 PM
                              Working...
                              X