Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd attempt at posting a pic

Hi all
    This is a set of candleholders I finished today for my cousin. It is her 70th birthday on Sunday. I hope the pic works this time.
    The cup and base are stained in vermont maple, the stem is natural sugar pine.
    Any comments are welcome
    Thanks for looking
    Marsha

I still can't figure out how to upload a pic using the manage attachements function, this pic was posted using the insert image icon on the tool bar.
    Marsha
    LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Marsha. those are so cool. you are getting to be a master at. compound cutting. I love the staining you did too. you go girl. your friend Evie

Comment

Very kewl holders love the stain

Charlie,
      Charlie
      "Everything Happens for a Reason"
      Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Thanks folks, I quess I was finally able to post a pic.
        Marsha
        LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• GladeFade
          Reply to I need your insight
          by GladeFade
          I know you are doing a Demo but I think this video has MANY tips for doing craft shows.Hans has many video's on scrollsawing but this one is for dealing with the public. It is 29 min long but worth watching. Enjoy here is a linkl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQCDSYG1p4Y
          Today, 10:30 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to My lucky day!
          by Rolf
          When I see the long lines of people waiting outside all over, I realize just how lucky we are....
          Today, 09:50 AM
        • Rolf
          Saw tuneups
          by Rolf
          I tend to be a bit scattered when it comes to projects, I get bored and move to something else mid stream. It seems to be getting worse with age,

Any way I decided to tune up both of my saws, the EX 16 and my Hawk G4-26. I thought I had the EX perfectly square to the table until I cut...
          Today, 09:47 AM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to Darkening oak
          by NC Scroller
          Is this too dark?
          Ebonizing Wood - FineWoodworking
          Today, 09:19 AM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to My lucky day!
          by NC Scroller
          Great news. I know from personal experience getting the vaccine has been a great uplift to me. It gives a new hope that the worst is truly behind us. In the US we did not have a choice in most cases. You got whatever you got. My wife and I both had the Pfizer one and had minimal issues like: arm...
          Today, 09:12 AM
        Working...
        X