Rainy day project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainy day project

We finally got some much needed rain last week,@ 10'' , so not being able to work outside I did this portait. I used F.D. new spiral blade 1 on 1/8'' B.B. plywood. I bought the frame at Hobby Lobby. Thanks for looking.
    Bill
    Attached Files
    Delta P-20

Excellent work. Not an easy project with spiral blades as I have recently discovered. Just finished my first project with spiral blades. It's Posted in the Gallery. "Cowgirl Dreaimg" Not the best work, but in a years time, you can compare and see if I have improved. It was quiet a challenge getting the project finished with out wanting to throw it away...lol
    Last edited by bishopkerrie; 06-06-2006, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Bill it looks fine indeed. Thats all I use to cut my projects, FD-2/0 or FD-1 spirals. I love them, even when stack cutting they get me thru with no problems.
      Glad to hear you got some rain, now is the time to go do some fishing!!
      Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

Thanks guys for the kind comments.
        Bishopherry:I looked at your "cowgirl dreaming" I thought it was very good work, it is hard to get use to spiral blades but you will catch on in no time.
        Bill: I think it is time to wet a hook if only I could find the time, maybe I can at least hit that little white ball.
        Bill
        Delta P-20

Comment

Very nice Bill, that was the first John Wayne I did. There have been five others since then. Every one wants a picture of the Duke.
          Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
          Jean De La Bruyere...

l
          Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Nice work on the John Wyane, we have been getting a bit of needed rain here aswell.
            Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X