Where's Sharon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Sharon

I noticed Sharon hasn't posted in the last couple of weeks. I hope everything is Ok.
    MinotBob
    Makita MSJ-401
    Universal Tools:
    Remember you only really need 2 tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the Duct Tape

I agree Bob I hope she is doing well.
    It is amazing how much we miss our friends on here when they don't post for awhile.
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Sharon

How Come No One Misses Me ? Lol Rain Man

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
        Reply to New tools
        by jim_mex
        Hi Rhys - I did finally get the center stand for the bike a couple of weeks back after it was stuck in customs for almost a month. Still have to put it on. The paddock stand will help me do this - Lol!

Of course you are correct in that the center stand does a similar job but the advantage...
        Today, 11:14 PM
      • Hobbyhorse
        Reply to New tools
        by Hobbyhorse
        Did you ever get the centre stand for the bike? A paddock stand does the same thing finally, I guess.
        Today, 11:03 PM
      • Hobbyhorse
        Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
        by Hobbyhorse
        Brilliant stuff Jim. Congratulations on the layout and the workmanship, but most of all enjoy it.
        Today, 10:58 PM
      • KarlB
        Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
        by KarlB
        Very nice Jim. You have a very contemporary look now! Since I do cabinet, Entertainment centers, etc. for my work I see a lot of the same looks being done here in Naples. (i.e. large porcelain tiles, lighted dropped ceiling)

I do like your use of the space in the door way for additional...
        Today, 09:41 PM
      • KarlB
        Reply to Craft Knife blade holder
        by KarlB
        Well judging from the photos, it looks like it could be a scroll or band saw. (The photos, although a bit blurred, show a few burrs at the cut.) It also appears the set screw may go into the other side of the cut as the hole on the blade would allow the pass through. Maybe, however it is just a pressure...
        Today, 09:31 PM
      Working...
      X