my quilt square

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my quilt square

hi all, well here it is my quilt square. I decided to do this little tiger cub because since High School football I have had the nickname "tiger" because I played a position our coaches called tiger safety, which in our defense was a free safety that was used in blitzing the quarterback very often. So here it is a little something that is more about me then the area I am from. HOpe it fits in well with the quilt. IT is made from 1/4" red oak plywood with a poly finish and the backer is 1/4" luane plywood stained with golden oak.

Wayne
    Attached Files
    You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus...Mark Twain

I think that is really cute and will look great. Just because of you, this week I got some sheets of red oak plywood and some stain

Comment

Cute cub

Nice Wayne,

Should fit right in there with the others.

Everyone likes baby animals

Regards,
      Marcel
      http://marleb.com
      DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

"Cute" is definitely the word . I could pick other words too, such as "very good".

Gill
        There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
        (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

It looks good, I like it. In fact, I am polying a diffrent tiger for the quilt too, hopefully will get it done and photoed soon. Dale
          Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Nice one Wayne. It's good that you chose something meaningful to you.
            Cheers. Teresa .

Comment

Nice job Wayne.
              Bill
              Delta P-20

Comment

Great quilt block, Wayne! I prefer "ruggedly handsome" to "cute", `specially if its a boy tiger!
                ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

Wayne,
                  I think it is Grrrrrrrrrreat!! (and I hope that isn't copyrighted)
                  Sandy

Comment

Well done Wayne, keep the sawdust flying !
                    Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X