Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little flower
    replied
    Brett & Kerrie, I'll look forward to the time!

Leave a comment:

• CanadianScroller
    replied
    I love the fact that each of the quilt squares tells a little something about where they are from or who made them.
    Great work Brett

Leave a comment:

• Marcel in Longueuil
    replied
    Wow,

Another duck

Nice bird Brett, another nice addition to the quilt.

Regards,
    Marcel

Leave a comment:

• bishopkerrie
    replied
    Originally posted by Little flower
    Cool one Brett. If you and Kerrie decide to jump the ditch for a visit some time I'll organise a scrolling weekend for you!
    Sounds good to me. You never know. One day we may make it over the ditch..lol. It would be great fun, thats for sure...

Leave a comment:

• Brett74
    replied
    Thanks for the nice comments everyone

Originally posted by Little flower
    Cool one Brett. If you and Kerrie decide to jump the ditch for a visit some time I'll organise a scrolling weekend for you!
    I will take you up on that one day, always been meaning to head over there, what better excuse can there be to also do some scrolling there

Leave a comment:

• Little flower
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wwalker47
    replied
    Well done!

Well done, Brett74, well done. Looks very nice in deed. I just sent my squares off in the post.

-Bill

Leave a comment:

• ozarkhillbilly
    replied
    Very nice Brett on both the pattern and the cut.

Leave a comment:

• bishopkerrie
    replied
    Originally posted by Brett74
    Here is the quilt piece I completed at Kerries last weekend, will need to clean it up and send on over shortly. It is cut on Queensland Maple.

The pattern was done by myself.

Comments appreciated.
    Very nice Brett. It looks even better in person.... A lot was accomplished on the weekend. We should have more scrolling weekends. Its great having someone to work with. I would recommend it to all...

Leave a comment:

• bishopkerrie
    replied
    Originally posted by Brett74
    Thankyou

Dale,
    Sure we will find room for you, and the food is great too. Max should be find as long as you keep throwing the ball for him
    Well I hope you both know how to clean up after yourselves. Cause I am not cleaning up after you two have scrolled all weekend...lol

Leave a comment:

• bearfretworks
    replied
    Fine job on the pattern AND the cutting of the pattern! Nice looking wood as well. The Alaskan "judge" gives the Aussie a 10.0!

Leave a comment:

• Brett74
    replied
    Thankyou

Dale,
    Sure we will find room for you, and the food is great too. Max should be find as long as you keep throwing the ball for him

Leave a comment:

• lucky788scroller
    replied
    Brett, it looks awful! It looks Awfully good! I like it!! Dale

PS : Is there room in Kerries shop for me to come next time you have a scrolling party? Or would Max attack me?

Leave a comment:

• Magpie
    replied
    That is really outstanding

Leave a comment:

• Brett74
    started a topic Brett's quilt piece

Brett's quilt piece

Here is the quilt piece I completed at Kerries last weekend, will need to clean it up and send on over shortly. It is cut on Queensland Maple.

The pattern was done by myself.

Comments appreciated.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Brett74; 06-03-2006, 08:27 PM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X