3rd project completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd project completed

This is done out of 1/2 red oak and finished with minwax golden oak stain and 3 coats of poly. only broke one blade on this one so I must be getting better and I think it broke cause it got dull and I was too lazy to change it, got to learn to over come that lazy part.....well, let me know how it looks and what I could have done to make it better.

Wayne
    Attached Files
    You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus...Mark Twain

Cowboy that is awsum. I love the way you made the color. darker in places than others. gave a great dimition. nice cutting. lol. I to push my blades beyond their ability to cut good. but Im not lazy just cheap.lol. good job . nice horse pattern too. your friend Evie Ps you did a great job on the viening. can't even see the drilled holes.

Comment

Yup, looks great! I do like the cat better, but they both are nice! Dale
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

What Cat. I seen no Cat. L-mm- c- m- peein. sorry just kidding.

Comment

love the horse ,great job

LOL Evie

Charlie,
          Charlie
          "Everything Happens for a Reason"
          Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

CBW very nice work hard to believe this is only your third piece. My first was a couple of signs and a puzzle, by my estimation not worthy of photo but LOML thinks they are great. My first real project was a name plaque for my wifes friend's new baby turned out great but got away before I could get a picture. Looking good dude keep making that dust.
            Tom in Roanoke
            ...it seems that all my hobbies envolve making dust of wood...

Comment

Originally posted by hairfolicle2
              CBW very nice work hard to believe this is only your third piece. My first was a couple of signs and a puzzle, by my estimation not worthy of photo but LOML thinks they are great. My first real project was a name plaque for my wifes friend's new baby turned out great but got away before I could get a picture. Looking good dude keep making that dust.
              Ok Tom. I was just in Ronoak. just last week. did you go to the Shanadoa picnic. ? I would love to see your signs and puzzles. we all wont to show are best in here. But I would love to have a tread of first projects. Ill show mine, if you show yours. lol. OK friends. Be nice. welcome. your friend Evie

Comment

Originally posted by minowevie
                Ok Tom. I was just in Ronoak. just last week. did you go to the Shanadoa picnic. ? I would love to see your signs and puzzles. we all wont to show are best in here. But I would love to have a tread of first projects. Ill show mine, if you show yours. lol. OK friends. Be nice. welcome. your friend Evie
                Hi Evie, hope you had a great time here in Virginia. I was not able to go to the picnic had to workbut would have loved to go. Would have really liked to get the chance to meet you and your husband. I have not been able to get pictures of my first works yet our digital camera has gone AWOL. The only camera I have now is the one on my computer and the quality of that does not do justice to anything sorry. Maybe next time your in Virginia we can get together.
                Tom in Roanoke
                ...it seems that all my hobbies envolve making dust of wood...

Comment

HI Tom. are you a memmber of the Valley Scrollers? in Harrisonburg , Va.? would you be interested.? if so here is the presadents # (540)433-9190. He is a awsum scroller. and the people there are so nice. like all of you are back east. I wish I could have stayed longer. there work was awsum. and their friendly ness, made me home sick. ok don't leave us though. we still wont you here.lol. your friend Evie. Ps i will be looking you up the next time i am in town.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                    Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                    by will8989
                    The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 “seasons”, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
                    Yesterday, 11:10 PM
                  • will8989
                    Reply to Farmers market
                    by will8989
                    Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove...
                    Yesterday, 10:31 PM
                  • tgiro01
                    Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                    by tgiro01
                    Linda - Here is my gimmick for the Incra 1000SE on my SS CNS. I scratched a line 3/4-inch in from the blade end of the fence. I then use a ruler to set that line 1-inch from the side of a carbide tooth on the blade. Then I line the 1-inch mark on the fence ruler to the scratch line.

Now,...
                    Yesterday, 09:38 PM
                  • Linda In Phoenix
                    Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                    by Linda In Phoenix
                    It was a tough choice on the miter gauges---based on recommendations here. I researched the Kreg and the Incra. They were pretty much tied. I let fate decide it. Went into my nearest 2 hardwood stores. #1 sold Kreg, but they were out of stock and didn't know when an order would come in that...
                    Yesterday, 06:47 PM
                  • Linda In Phoenix
                    Reply to Plastic puzzle
                    by Linda In Phoenix
                    Nice puzzle. Go for the gusto---scroll it next time!! Several of the quality brands of blades make blades just for acrylics. With a sharp blade and the right speed it's all good.
                    Yesterday, 06:38 PM
                  Working...
                  X