Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucky788scroller
    replied
    I would gladly give it a try Kevin.The lion went great, me likes it muchly!! I do have a new email address now, because Yahell did something and locked me out of my usual one. its now [email protected] Drop me an email, and thanks again for the great lion! Dale

Leave a comment:

• Jediscroller
    replied
    Hey Dale,
    I've got a tiger you might be interested in, hehehe. Should be about the same number of cuts, the only catch is it isn't shop tested (I haven't had time to cut it yet). Yours for the asking. Between you and Bear I'm gonna need a wider door to fit my head through.
    Seriously though, you 2 fellow's comments mean the world to me knowing the caliber of work you both produce. Thanks a ton!!!!

Kevin

Leave a comment:

• Little flower
    replied
    Well done!

Those tiles are really something! You really have done well Dale.

Leave a comment:

• bearfretworks
    replied
    I AGREE with you Dale, Jedi's stuff is pretty impressive!

Leave a comment:

• lucky788scroller
    replied
    WAYYYY worthy my friend!!! It looks awesome. My next test of patience, is a shrunk down tiger to match...by guessing, its roughly the same amount of holes....time will tell. Thank YOU for that lion pattern, it should be in the magazine! dale

Leave a comment:

• Jediscroller
    replied
    Dale,
    It figures, the week I'm gone you post this. Awesome! I don't know that I'd want to try and cut it that small. Thanks so much for feeling my pattern was both worthy of your time and worthy of the quilt project.

Kevin

Leave a comment:

• minowevie
    replied
    Originally posted by lucky788scroller
    Evie, the biggest contest for me was pursuading YOU to join in and make a tile too!!!! So, the hard part is over, just sit back and saw now!! Thanks for the great comments. Dale
    Ok my friend. brag brag brag. so now I don't have to work so hard. since you will get the cretit. hahahahah. just kidding. your friend Evie

Leave a comment:

• lucky788scroller
    replied
    Evie, the biggest contest for me was pursuading YOU to join in and make a tile too!!!! So, the hard part is over, just sit back and saw now!! Thanks for the great comments. Dale

Leave a comment:

• minowevie
    replied
    WOW DALE. Now thats something to live up too. Wow. I am no way going to do something that diffacult. Wow. I don't think I wont my tiles next to yours. you will make them look skcimpy. lol. thats so much to cut on a little tile . I am so proud of you. your the man for sure. sorry Moon. I still love you. but Dale has me. chopping at the bit. and Neal. maybe you need to do the indion now. Ha. ha. Im so glad I have till August. chuck the old tile. lol. now your in for it. now I am aming for 1000 cuts. its a contest for sure now. for sure , Your friend. Evie. like I could live up to that. HA, amaizing.

Leave a comment:

• lucky788scroller
    replied
    Originally posted by SharonW0111
    You did very good Dale-- bout time you learned to scroll--lol

Sharon
    Yes, I finally decided to try scrolling. Did I mention this was my first project? LOL!

Thanks everyone for the pats on the back. I had fun cutting them, and maybe knowing it was for a good cause made it that much funner. Like Marcal said, I also hope there is somebody thats willing to pay the price this thing will be worth, knowing its for a good cause. I hope theres people there with more money then me. Dont get me wrong, I would love to proudly display the quilt in my home, but if that happens, I KNOW it didnt bring the money it deserves, because Im broke!!!
    I am hoping to do one more square, now not sure what to do, but a tiger like the lion might be fun to do. Oh, and unlike when I scrolled the lion, Ill do the next one WITHOUT wearing a blindfold!!!! Thanks again for the great comments. Dale

Leave a comment:

• bearfretworks
    replied
    GREAT JOB, Dale. 135 internal frets, eh? You ARE the master of patience!!!

Leave a comment:

• ozarkhillbilly
    replied
    WOOOO-WHOOO! way to go Dale! Both are very fine indeed but that lion is the cats meow! 135 internal cuts in a 5x5 square! we are one sick bunch!
    I agree this project is sweet indeed and I for one am proud to be a part of it with all of you.

Leave a comment:

• Marcel in Longueuil
    replied
    135 cuts in 25"sq... He he must of been fun threading those blades

Very nice work Dale,

That quilt will be amazing!

I hope BobD is able to get the bidding to reflect the quality of the work put in it: it should make the Shriners very happy

This is turning out to be a sweet project...

Regards,
    Marcel

Leave a comment:

• CanadianScroller
    replied
    awesome

This is wonderful. It looks like a REAL challenge.

That quilt is going to be a work of art.

Leave a comment:

• wwalker47
    replied
    Nice

Very, very nice work, Dale. well done. I finished cutting my first square this week-end and will start my second today. I will post pix when I get them all done.

Beautiful work.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
    Reply to Bruce’s new toys
    by will8989
    I forgot to mention the 5000 watt(?) generator his brother gave him. His brother does house remodeling and lots of times people give him “stuff” just to get rid of it. Bruce had to drain the gas, change the fuel lines and some other minor things for $35 and it starts on the first pull....
    Today, 09:20 AM
  • will8989
    by will8989
    This is his $40 haul. The paint bush was never used. He cleaned up the grinder. He added up all the attachments and brand new everything would be almost $800. This was their yearly tool swap. Every month members bring things they don’t need and swap smaller items. Even scrap wood. Anything 5”x5”...
    Today, 09:06 AM
  • Rolf
    by Rolf
    That is what our woodworking group does for the members if sadly needed....
    Today, 08:49 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Hi All
    by Rolf
    Where are you located in England? I was at RAF Lakenheath back in the early 70's and bought my 70 TVR Vixen, which I still have. I absolutely loved my time there.!...
    Today, 08:46 AM
  • Kingpin
    Reply to Hi All
    by Kingpin
    all for the warm welcome 😎
    Today, 07:03 AM
Working...
X