Scrollsaw Picnic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrollsaw Picnic

I wasnt quite sure where to post this question so I will just do it here. Anyone know if there is a Scrollsaw Picnic in Oregon this summer?

2006 NW Scroll Saw Show

July 29, 2006 Portland, OR

9:00AM - 4:00PM

12425 NE San Rafael St

Portland, Oregon

New 26" RBI Hawk Saw to be raffled off.

($3.00 per raffle ticket)

Admission is $5.00 at the door.

(Children 11 & under are free.)

Classes/Seminars

Friday 28th

All day wood burning class - 9:00am to 4:00 pm - Teacher is Nedra Denison of Sawdust Connection - Nedra's philosophy is to provide a hands-on class experience while encouraging each student to express their unique artistic style in their work. She will demonstrate a variety of wood burning techniques and the uses of a variety of pen styles. Students will have an opportunity to select from a variety of Nedra's patterns as their class project. Nedra will have some burners available for use in class for those who do not have them. The cost includes a piece of Italian Poplar for the class project or you can purchase other wood which will be available in class. Registration ends July 1st or when the class is full . Cost is $70.00 Limited to 12 students call 888-762-9149 to register.

Saturday 29th

Free Seminars in the afternoon -
    http://www.woodenteddybearonline.com...l%20Saw%20Show
    Last edited by lucky788scroller; 05-06-2006, 07:36 PM.
    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

ALABAMA Picnic

Alabama picnic was held today. My buddy Leldon put a ton of effort into getting it going, anyone from here make it to that show? I wanted to so badly, but things didnt work out for me this year. dale
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

I plan on being there. Haven't missed one yet especially the first one we held in Roseburg. Orgianizing a scrollsaw picnic is a lot of fun and work but you get to meet some of the nicest folks.
        Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
        Jean De La Bruyere...

l
        Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X