http://www.picturetrail.com/uid3726744

Nice

WOW,

That's some fine intarsia.

Nice work!

Regards,
    Marcel
    http://marleb.com
    DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

He's gorgeous.

Makes want to leave work early and get a head start on my weekend projects.

I need to quit hanging out here during the day. It really makes me not want to be at work and instead at home in front of the saw.
      Kelly
      "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Comment

Kelly,

I know the feeling. And the worse part is that I'm homebased (working from home).

I have to resist walking downstairs, while hearing all those tools crying my name out, wanting to be used.

Regards,
        Marcel
        http://marleb.com
        DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Wow I love it!! Can you make me one?

Comment

Beautiful work!!! Can you list the woods used in this one. After you make bishopkerrie one, you could crank me out one as well. I'll go make room on the wall right now! Dale
            Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

I really do love that intarsia. you did a great job again. my hubby would love to have that on are tack room door. how big is it. you did great again. woops did i say that already. well 2 uuuuuuuuaaaaaaa is worth it. your friend Evie

Comment

Really nice, Jim.
                Your choices of wood really complement the entire subject. Well Done!
                Sandy

Comment

Wow, Can I have it?
                  MinotBob
                  Makita MSJ-401
                  Universal Tools:
                  Remember you only really need 2 tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the Duct Tape

Comment

Yes, I do like that.
                    Cheers. Teresa .

Comment

Well I guss I'll be busy makin freebe's ha ha thay are fun to make easy patterns to do this one is made from .the shoe is silver maple the nose is bass the heeir is poplar the neck and face is red elm eyes wallnut on black wood. oo ya thanks for the kind words.
                      http://www.picturetrail.com/uid3726744

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
                        Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
                        by cwmagee
                        Jim,

Should you ever get bored, you may have found a new retirement/career "Key Board Repair Service"
                        Today, 03:36 PM
                      • Sandy Oaks
                        Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                        by Sandy Oaks
                        So true about letting the blade do to cutting....
                        Today, 02:56 PM
                      • NC Scroller
                        Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                        by NC Scroller
                        I have made a number of those Harvey puzzles. They are a lot of fun. You really need to be patient and let the blade cut. Even the slightest pressure can ruin your puzzle piece fit. My go to is a Pegas #3 MGT....
                        Today, 11:24 AM
                      • NC Scroller
                        Reply to Big week here
                        by NC Scroller
                        Congrats on your pending retirement and gaining a new daughter. I have been retired close to 6 years now and I have no idea where the time went. Yes retirement will mean some adjustment but I can tell you it is the best job I have ever had. By the way. If you think retirement means unlimited shop...
                        Today, 11:18 AM
                      • jim_mex
                        Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
                        by jim_mex
                        Thanks to all for the kind comments.

Norma and I are still growing into our 'new' home but are really happy that we got this work done and everyone who has seen the transformation have been wowed.

From my side I'm really pleased with how my kitchen extension idea worked out....
                        Today, 09:17 AM
                      Working...
                      X