X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wwalker47
    replied
    Beautiful

Very, very, nice. The project looks GREAT!

Now you are ready for anything.

Congrats.

-Bill

Leave a comment:

• Little flower
    replied
    Thanks Evie but yes I understand all that. It was still dropping out from the upload and not letting me go on once I had all the photos loaded. I did manage to get a photo of the dolls into the scroller gallery then it happened again there as well. i reckon Bob must be doing some work on the uploading feature or something.

Leave a comment:

• minowevie
    replied
    Hi tereasa. when I add a picture to my post. I scroll down to the attach files. thats at the bottom of your posting window. then click on manage attachments.( there will be a few of offers)that will open a window that says brows. you should find at least 5. then click on one of the brows. that should take you to your files or documents. click there then click on your pictuers. (open). that. then go to the file you wish to get pictures out of. then click on the picture out of that file.(open) then it will go back to the brows list. then click (add). and you can select another picture. with each picture you wont to dounload. you have to pick another on brows. it will take you to the same place you was just at. an select another picture.(open) does this make sence to ya.after your done selecting pictures. then click on dowloud. to send the pictures to your post. and (wait.) then when your done.X out of that window. then click on submit reply. just like always. gosh does this help. hope i didn't forget anything. your freind Evie

Leave a comment:

• Little flower
    replied
    Originally posted by minowevie
    Tereasa. could we see some pictures of the people too. good job. good luck with your showing. I bet folks will wont you to make them one. lol. your friend Evie
    Evie can't seem to add photos in this section right now. Will add to scroller galleries if I can. Keep getting messages - site unavailable at this time. I presume youmean pictures of the dolls.

Dale, what only one more by lunchtime!!!!! Lol I will aslo post a photo of my battery hiding space as soon as I can.

Leave a comment:

• Hobbyhorse
    replied
    Teresa,
    Congratulations on a wonderful job done.

Rhys

Leave a comment:

• lucky788scroller
    replied
    Teresa, that is beautiful!!! This afternoon after lunch, why dont you cut me out one of those! Ill order the hardware for it! Then after work tomarrow, I can assemble it and have one too!!!!!
    Very nice, your efforts well worth it. Dont you have a tip on hiding the power source??? dale

Leave a comment:

• minowevie
    replied
    Tereasa. could we see some pictures of the people too. good job. good luck with your showing. I bet folks will wont you to make them one. lol. your friend Evie

Leave a comment:

• Little flower
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenfield_Bob
    Teresa, you did a wonderful job on the ferris wheel. Did you hook up a motor to it?
    Bob

Yes Bob, it does have a motor. I even found the perfect size little porcelane dolls to fit in each carriage and one for the ticket box. I even made a wee fretwork chair for her to sit on in the box. The little dolls are dressed beautifully just as one would imagine little girls going to a fair in days gone by. I'm taking it to school next week and will display it in the Library for all the kiddies to come a see. Then it will be on its first official showing, with Allans one, at our Woodworker Guild's Open Day on 14 May. You may notice from the pattern that I have made mine to face the opposite way - that has been purely done for the spot it is sitting in my lounge.

Leave a comment:

• minowevie
    replied
    Tereasa. WOW WOW WOW That for SURE, is a master piece. You go girl. I don't think I have done anything that diffacult yet. Wow. I know what you mean about pondering over it for a while , I do a lot of fretting way before I get to my saw on some of my projets. You wont be satisfied with small things now. lol. and the next one will be even easyer. WELL maybe not. Mine get more chalanging all the time. I couldn't see what the heck Marcel saw. but it really took my breath away. Your friend Evie

Leave a comment:

• jimp11
    replied
    holy crap now thats scrollin kep ya busy ??

jim

Leave a comment:

• ozarkhillbilly
    replied
    Teresa,

OMG! It looks wonderful! This is one of those projects that from the first time I saw one I was awe struck, and thought to myself, hey maybe one day I will TRY that, congratulations on finishing it and doing a wonderful job!!

You should be proud!

Leave a comment:

• Greenfield_Bob
    replied
    Teresa, you did a wonderful job on the ferris wheel. Did you hook up a motor to it?
    I was going to cut that out at one time but never got around to it.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Carter-Johnson
    replied
    Good Lord, Teresa...........That's worthy of worship!

Carter

Leave a comment:

• CanadianScroller
    replied
    WOW, that is amazing.We are all very proud that you have created such a work of art!

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    replied
    Teresa's Ferris wheel

BEAUTIFUL work, I can appreciate the patience that it took to complete a project of this scale.
    I agree with Marcel about the metal bits. I would make some nice wooden caps for the screws and the ferris wheel shaft nuts.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
    Reply to San Antonio Rock N’Roll
    by will8989
    He did the Baltimore run in October and finished in a little over 10 minutes. Of course it’s a very hilly course here and flat in San Antonio. Very proud of all of them.
    Today, 01:10 AM
  • Rodney Brown
    Reply to San Antonio Rock N’Roll
    by Rodney Brown
    Congrats to all. I'm doing good to run to the bathroom! 😅
    Yesterday, 09:50 PM
  • will8989
    San Antonio Rock N’Roll
    by will8989
    Its a marathon not a dance. My 14 year old grandson ran a 8:50 mile in the 10k and finished 150 out of 1550 runners! My 12 year old granddaughter ran a 11:16 mile and came in 661 out of 1600 runners. Beat her mother by 100th of a second! I’m sure Sarah let her cross the line first. Tomorrow is the...
    Yesterday, 03:05 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Today’s market
    by will8989
    I’m toast! All orders picked up, almost everything sold from the table. Did I say something about taking off tomorrow​​​​​? Nope....
    Yesterday, 02:54 PM
  • tgiro01
    Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
    by tgiro01
    I must apologize to everyone on the list. I'm afraid my ornaments will be late. Thursday afternoon, Connie got checked into the hospital with congestive heart failure. Between that and her alzheimers, it has been an interesting couple of days. Once she is released from the hospital, she will go to an...
    Yesterday, 01:58 PM
Working...
X