Deer Shelf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer Shelf

Was looking for a pattern I seen several years back in a catalog, it was a deer shelf. Anybody remember seeing this? Thanks Bob
    Be the good,
    you want to see in the world...

Hi Lonepie. don't know what you are refuing too. there is alot of patterns in wildwoods. what did it look like. ? I know a dear. lol. can you find it here www.Wildwooddesigns.com or was it in www.winfieldcollection.com or www.scrolleronlins.com or www. cherrytreetoys.com . or www.meiselwoodhobby.com these are all great catalogs. you can get free. just buy clicking on one of them. oh no did i forget www.foxchapelpublishing.com HA go figuer. and not least www.scrollsawer.com your friend Evie now your in for it.

Comment

Bob;
      Click on the link to my PictureTrail albums below and select the Shelves/Baskets album.
      There is one there with a pair of deer on it that I made a bunch of years ago. It was one of my best sellers but I havn't had time to make any more lately.
      W.Y.
      http://www.picturetrail.com/willyswoodcrafting

The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us

Delta P-20 Scroll Saw, 14" x 43" Craftex Wood Lathe and Jet 10" Mini Lathe .

Comment

William; I did see the deer shelf in that link. It was not the one.The item I remember sort of flowed from top to bottom, almost like the deer running down and around to the bottom. It impressed me early on, but was too busy then. I am still too busy, but...I must search for an old catalog. Thanks for your help. Bob
        Be the good,

Comment

Evie... so much. I found it in your first link from wildwood pattern #1264. The shelf part is dark wood and the deer are lighter wood. The contrast I think really makes it. Check out the pattern.Would look good in a hunting camp, or a den, or in a kitchen...etc. if my wife will allow it. Oh well.
          And Evie, by the way, I am a bunny person, have 2 in the back yard next to the shed. There Names are Buddy & Woody.
          Thanks Again.
          Your Friend Bob
          Be the good,

Comment

Lonepine. so glad to help. But now I am wondering . what are you going to do with those pisky bunnys in the back yard. you could send woody over here if you would like. I really like bunnys. except in my gardon. Ha. your friend Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rodney Brown
              Reply to Flamingo
              by Rodney Brown
              Great project, Alex. Very clean cuts. Love the finish product.
              Today, 09:10 PM
            • Rodney Brown
              Reply to Wedding Sign
              by Rodney Brown
              Excellent work, Jim. A project that can be cherished a lifetime!
              Today, 09:08 PM
            • Jim McDonald
              Production mode
              by Jim McDonald
              Finally got my energy level up enough to drag the saw out and get started on thank you state magnets for for all of my critical care nurses and doctors. They truly became like family in those days.
              This is 24 of the first 34 I am doing. These are all cut from some 3/8" wood I had intended...
              Today, 06:48 PM
            • handibunny
              Reply to Wedding Sign
              by handibunny
              Beautiful piece of work, and beautiful girl. May you and your family have many happy years ahead!
              Today, 05:59 PM
            • Jim McDonald
              Wedding Sign
              by Jim McDonald
              I said in late winter I was going to make a sign for my son's wedding. Becky thought I was crazy for working on it so early, but considering my current health issues, I am glad I finished early.
              Knew nothing about making a sign, but knew I could cut, so I jumped in--blind to some of the challenges...
              Today, 02:45 PM
            Working...
            X