Deer Shelf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer Shelf

Was looking for a pattern I seen several years back in a catalog, it was a deer shelf. Anybody remember seeing this? Thanks Bob
    Be the good,
    you want to see in the world...

Hi Lonepie. don't know what you are refuing too. there is alot of patterns in wildwoods. what did it look like. ? I know a dear. lol. can you find it here www.Wildwooddesigns.com or was it in www.winfieldcollection.com or www.scrolleronlins.com or www. cherrytreetoys.com . or www.meiselwoodhobby.com these are all great catalogs. you can get free. just buy clicking on one of them. oh no did i forget www.foxchapelpublishing.com HA go figuer. and not least www.scrollsawer.com your friend Evie now your in for it.

Comment

Bob;
      Click on the link to my PictureTrail albums below and select the Shelves/Baskets album.
      There is one there with a pair of deer on it that I made a bunch of years ago. It was one of my best sellers but I havn't had time to make any more lately.
      W.Y.
      http://www.picturetrail.com/willyswoodcrafting

The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us

Delta P-20 Scroll Saw, 14" x 43" Craftex Wood Lathe and Jet 10" Mini Lathe .

Comment

William; I did see the deer shelf in that link. It was not the one.The item I remember sort of flowed from top to bottom, almost like the deer running down and around to the bottom. It impressed me early on, but was too busy then. I am still too busy, but...I must search for an old catalog. Thanks for your help. Bob
        Be the good,

Comment

Evie... so much. I found it in your first link from wildwood pattern #1264. The shelf part is dark wood and the deer are lighter wood. The contrast I think really makes it. Check out the pattern.Would look good in a hunting camp, or a den, or in a kitchen...etc. if my wife will allow it. Oh well.
          And Evie, by the way, I am a bunny person, have 2 in the back yard next to the shed. There Names are Buddy & Woody.
          Thanks Again.
          Your Friend Bob
          Be the good,

Comment

Lonepine. so glad to help. But now I am wondering . what are you going to do with those pisky bunnys in the back yard. you could send woody over here if you would like. I really like bunnys. except in my gardon. Ha. your friend Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X