Scrollsaw Assoc. of the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrollsaw Assoc. of the World

I am thinking about joining SAW and was wondering if anyone would like to get the 1 month credit by recommending me. If so PM me your SAW membership number. First come first serve
    Thanks
    MinotBob
    Makita MSJ-401
    Universal Tools:
    Remember you only really need 2 tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the Duct Tape

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• millwab
    Reply to Source for 5-Ply poplar plywood?
    by millwab
    I’ve migrated to poplar from Baltic birch for my puzzles in part because it’s easier to cut and doesn’t wear out blades as quickly as the BB does. I can usually cut 5x the number of puzzle pieces in poplar than BB with each blade. I currently get my poplar ply from Cherry Tree. They sell it in...
    Yesterday, 11:30 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by will8989
    Skimming through this post, I came across 1 response to Quartz and one to Bill Wilson as PMs from Kelly, a new editorial assistant, regarding our comments. Here is my 2 cents regarding the copying. To understand what we mean, please take the issue with the sword fish on the front and copy that on a...
    Yesterday, 11:15 PM
  • millwab
    Reply to Demo display
    by millwab
    I want to say I’ve seen the pattern before but can’t remember where. I’ll have to try searching the SSWC article index to see if it was in the magazine (although previous searches haven’t been too successful for me in the index)....
    Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Bruce’s latest project.
    by will8989
    It really isn’t that bright when you see them. I want to paint the rose and vine and leaves but he’s skeptical since I always say I hate to paint. I can actually paint just don’t like to that much. I think a dark red at the center of the rose graduating to a lighter shade on the outer edges and...
    Yesterday, 10:20 PM
  • Jim Finn
    Reply to Sorority letters
    by Jim Finn
    I finally got the order for the 9" tall version of this. 75 of them. Started on them today....
    Yesterday, 03:43 PM
Working...
X