last project pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last project pic

thought you would like to see my last project. I finaly got to get back on my saw. blade wabale and all. just finished it . your friend Evie
    Attached Files

Very nice work

Evie,

That is a wonderful piece. What did you do on the bottom. It sppears to have some texture? Is that a veneer?

Mike
    Mike C.

Comment

Evie-- Now that is my kind of scrolling-- your work is beautiful ..
      Sharon
      PS To bad we can't get those types of patterns in the magazines..
      hint hint --bob

Comment

Evie,
        That is beautiful, you are a very talented craftsperson.
        Bill
        Delta P-20

Comment

That's gorgeous, Evie. I bet everyone who sees it is very impressed.

Gill
          There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
          (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Its beautiful Evie! Just one great project after another, keep it up!!

Bill
            Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

That is so beautiful. The more I learn about this, the more I appreciate the time and work that goes into these pieces. Thank you for sharing.
              Carrie

Comment

Evie, every time you post a project it is better than the last. You are really showing both the newbies and the experienced scrollers what can be done.
                Keep up that awesome work.
                CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
                "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
                Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Yep.....it's beautiful!!! I too would like to know what the bottom is made from. It looks like a beautifully grained piece of wood from what I could see. The craftsmanship ( or craftswomanship ) is great!!!
                  If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Comment

Thanks all. you are all to kind. but gosh i bet you all cut some pretty stuff too. wish i could see them , for i could give you the uou aas you deserve. this was out of wildwoods disigns. woops dont have the #. but here is another one. Timber Lace Company P.o.box 2128, Gilroy, ca.95021-2128
                    Designed by: Julia Meader. Pattern no. TL095
                    this was made in my Black , ( Dale will kill me for my spelling hahah) Arcacia. wood. and the bottom was milled to 1/8 and enbeded into the sides with a 1/8 grove about a tabale saw blade wigth. belive it or not the pattern was easy. ( rely Smitty,) but the wood is a bear to cut. but i do love the differant colors it has. I have another one to post tomarrow or the next day. a pictuer frame i have been grooling over. with 660 holes. finaly got it finished cutting and stained and hanging out to dry. thank you all for your nice words. I wish more of the 3000 memmbers would post some of their pictuers . it would so inspier me. good or bad, it is good for all of us to see. I love to make pretty things for myself and friends. and thats why i do this. please post your projects. I would love to see them. don't let me be the only one here. to get all the fun stuff. your friend Evie

Comment

Id never kill ya hun, you were really close...black acacia !! Dale
                      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
                        New PC keyboard has an error
                        by jim_mex
                        Partly because I have trouble seeing small letters with my one remaining eye and also because my existing wireless keyboard gave up the ghost a couple of days back I went out this morning and bought a new wired keyboard from our local Oice Depot.

I chose one with really big blue illuminated...
                        Today, 03:47 PM
                      • jim_mex
                        Reply to Big week here
                        by jim_mex
                        Hi Jim - A nice story regarding your son biting the bullet. Congrats to all!

Re your upcoming retirement. I wasn't really looking forward to mine but to be honest, apart from being home based due to this darn virus, I've gotten accustomed to getting up in the morning and deciding what I...
                        Today, 03:32 PM
                      • Quartz43
                        Reply to New tools
                        by Quartz43
                        You have found out about retirement. Busy, busy and busy. And you need more tools!
                        Today, 03:29 PM
                      • wjbclocks1
                        Reply to Big week here
                        by wjbclocks1
                        Enjoy life, Congrat....
                        Today, 01:30 PM
                      • Jim McDonald
                        Reply to New tools
                        by Jim McDonald
                        Good luck getting ANY of that garden space!
                        Today, 01:24 PM
                      Working...
                      X