New Photo Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Photo Album

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I just created a photo album called Scrollturner Cuttings. If you have a chance, please check out the projects and tell me what you think. Thanks, Tommy

Well done

Well, Tommy, I just looked at your cuttings. They are very nicely done. What kind of saw do you have?

-Bill
    -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Bill, I am currently using a Craftsman 16" variable speed saw with Flying Dutchman New Spiral blades. Tommy

Comment

Beautiful work!

You have a good eye for balancing the subject on the piece.
        CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
        "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
        Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

That is the saw and blades I use too and I am just as happy with it as I would be a expensive saw. I also like the replacement policy ($18) If I break it ( which I probably will) they replace it with a new one -for up to 3 years- can't beat that with a hickory stick.
          ohh and I just assembled the 10" bandsaw i got last night- can't wait to try it out and of course it's a craftsman
          Sharon

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Chuck Hans
            Reply to Big week here
            by Chuck Hans
            Congrats on all accounts,
            I have been retired for 21 years and have no regrets. Hope you and your family take full advantage of the well earned time
            Today, 08:51 PM
          • cwmagee
            Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
            by cwmagee
            Jim,

Should you ever get bored, you may have found a new retirement/career "Key Board Repair Service"
            Today, 03:36 PM
          • Sandy Oaks
            Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
            by Sandy Oaks
            So true about letting the blade do to cutting....
            Today, 02:56 PM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
            by NC Scroller
            I have made a number of those Harvey puzzles. They are a lot of fun. You really need to be patient and let the blade cut. Even the slightest pressure can ruin your puzzle piece fit. My go to is a Pegas #3 MGT....
            Today, 11:24 AM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to Big week here
            by NC Scroller
            Congrats on your pending retirement and gaining a new daughter. I have been retired close to 6 years now and I have no idea where the time went. Yes retirement will mean some adjustment but I can tell you it is the best job I have ever had. By the way. If you think retirement means unlimited shop...
            Today, 11:18 AM
          Working...
          X