Correction to Victorial Birdbath Pattern for SSW 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correction to Victorial Birdbath Pattern for SSW 22

Somehow we reduced the pattern for the sides of the Victorian Birdbath. I've attached a corrected pattern as a PDF.

Sorry about the mistake!

Bob

<I went back in and uploaded the file saved as an earlier version of Acrobat Reader>
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BobD; 01-13-2006, 11:00 AM.
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Bob-Oh SWEEEEEET Bob--
    How do I read a bunch of letters and numbers into a pattern-- Sorry but I am a old dumb country girl that has to use lines - I never learnd how to transfer the format.. Soooooooooooo could you Please send me a printable version -- please please pretty please.. [email protected]
    Sharon

Comment

Originally posted by SharonW0111
      Bob-Oh SWEEEEEET Bob--
      How do I read a bunch of letters and numbers into a pattern-- Sorry but I am a old dumb country girl that has to use lines - I never learnd how to transfer the format.. Soooooooooooo could you Please send me a printable version -- please please pretty please.. [email protected]
      Sharon
      You could always download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader here. You might have to try a different version depending on your operating system.
      Sawdust King

If there is one thing I can make perfect every time it is sawdust.

Comment

Thanks Bob D

From Bob
        Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
          Bruce’s new toys
          by will8989
          He went to his meeting last night and it was a tool swap. He came home with - Jet slow water grinder (?), new never used air brush, and a never used spray tent that exhausts to the outside and an extra tent. All for the grand total of $35....
          Today, 08:16 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Celtic knot-shamrock cross
          by will8989
          Very nice. I thought it was carved.
          Today, 08:05 PM
        • Jim McDonald
          Reply to I've been AWOL for too long...
          by Jim McDonald
          For you and hotshot , remember to hide notes, chicken bones or beer cans in the stud cavities for the next remodeler to find.

I am partial to the folks who hide plastic skeletons in dead spaces under stairs, etc.
          Today, 11:14 AM
        • Ennobee
          Celtic knot-shamrock cross
          by Ennobee
          My wife fell in love with the shamrock cross pattern in the spring issue of SS&W. So I had to make her one as soon as I found the time. Off course, not being able to leave a good pattern alone, I decided to turn it into a segmentation using some real hard broken pallet wood I 'disposed off' at work....
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          Yesterday, 02:11 PM
        • Ennobee
          Reply to I've been AWOL for too long...
          by Ennobee
          Hi Jim.
          glad to hear back from you. I have been absent almost just as long, but that was just because my 9-5 morphed into a 12-hour a day job due to... Something with the economy I guess. So yes. Good luck with your house. How come I have the feeling that after all this work you'll end up living...
          Yesterday, 01:30 PM
        Working...
        X