Looking for Archery Patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Archery Patterns

I have been scouring the internet and every source I can think of to come up with some Archery Related patterns for Fretwork. I'm pretty heavy into archery (I contribute to about 16 archery forums ) as so are several of my friends. So I really would like to come up with a bunch of patterns to make as gifts for special people.

Does anyone out there know where I can get my hands on patterns like that? I would even entertain the thought of having someone create patterns for me and I would pay for them.

I will be away from my computer for a few days as I am going to the Archery Trade Association show in Atlanta, Ga. ; so if you want to contact me, please email me at: [email protected] . I sure would appreciate it!

Dick
    Practice Doesn't Make Perfect! Perfect Practice Makes Perfect!

I'd suggest you head to groups.msn.com/absolutelyfreescrollsawpatterns and post a request there. I'm sure you'll get more patterns than you could want, but you can't beat the price...FREE! You will have to join, but you'll be treated to some of the best patterns available anywhere at any price.

Kevin
    Kevin
    Scrollsaw Patterns Online
    Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

Thanks Kevin!
      I went to that site and joined, but I have not recieved an email from them to confirm my subscription yet.

Dick

Comment

Hey Dick,
        We don't have any pending members so you should be all set (I'm one of the managers on that site).
        Drop me a private message or an e-mail with the nick you joined with and I'll double check for you though. MSN does have its share of gremlins. Hehehe.

Kevin
        Kevin
        Scrollsaw Patterns Online
        Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

Kevin,
          You have a PM. Thanks for taking care of me.

Dick

Comment

Have you checked woodenteddybear.com?

I did a quick search for archery and found #CC485 . Is that the pattern you already have?

Barry
            ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
              Reply to Shrink wrap systems
              by Linda In Phoenix
              I checked out www.ULine.com We used them years ago at the company I used to work at, and they were really reputable to work with. They have machines, guns, bags, and film. I just don't really know what works best, as well as if there is a really great priced to buy from. To date I've been a frugal...
              Today, 10:01 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
              by will8989
              Will check out amazon tomorrow. Thanks.
              Today, 09:53 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Shrink wrap systems
              by will8989
              Well, I used to get my shrink wrap rolls from AC Moore, and just used the last roll😟. I use a heat gun but lately and only shrink the Sealife puzzles to keep the pieces in place. I only use it on puzzles because of my display board otherwise I would have broken pieces all over the place. Also easier...
              Today, 09:49 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
              by will8989
              He’s gotten me through some pretty tough times and always has my back so It’s the least I can do. Good thing I had the freezer stocked! That has been a time saver. I made a pot of chili on Sunday and got 6 meals out of it! As for payback, I’m getting a new shed in the spring! I had to do my flap...
              Today, 09:32 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Sundays market
              by will8989
              We did. I only went $40 over budget. I got a 73” x 12” x 3/4” curly cherry for $55. Just needs to be run through the sander and cut to size. It’s a pinkish cherry and is so pretty. A piece of deep red redwood, 2 pieces of walnut each about 12” wide. Good haul.
              Today, 08:56 PM
            Working...
            X