Poker Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker Table

Does anybody have any Poker Table plans? preferably 8 sided and cup holders and stuff.

For a life sized version, try google for Woodsmith Magazine. Woodsmith has their own forum also. Last Summer, IIRC, they had an issue with poker table that would take about 2 months, use every power tool you could want, plus a shop the size of a small barn for crafting and assembly; finishing & paint shop extra.

For a scroll saw version, i.e. a model to put on a shelf, my suggestion is a project like that should be submitted to the SSW Design Contest. All kinds of good fretwork designs could be worked into the table top with card themes.

Phil

Comment

Seek and ye shall find

I love looking for plans online
      Here is a link for a poker table
      and here is one with dozens of free plans
      CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
      "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
      Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
        Reply to Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress
        by jim_mex
        Good observation Scott! You found a mistake on my side

The shop extension should read 11ft, not 13ft! I screwed up my conversion from cms to feet and inches.

You had me worried though that I'd screwed up the placement holes for the uprights and cross beams so I just went...
        Today, 01:58 PM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress
        by NC Scroller
        Just curious about the 13' extension. Building material, especially sheet goods are in 4' increments. Why 13'?...
        Today, 12:11 PM
      • jim_mex
        Reply to How’s that warm weather RJ?
        by jim_mex
        Hi folks - I really feel sorry for you people north of the border.

Here in Central Mexico, apart from a couple of days at the end of January where we had a couple of showers in the evenings we have seen hardly any clouds in the sky during the day since the New Year and although we 've...
        Today, 12:02 PM
      • jim_mex
        Reply to Blue Heron
        by jim_mex
        Wow! - this a stunning piece!

In particular the head is so lifelike it feels like if you got too close to this bird he (or she) would reach out and nip you with its beak....
        Today, 11:52 AM
      • planeur
        Reply to Blue Heron
        by planeur
        Hello Jo,
        It is me again , and after a close look of you Heron, WOW so much details and fine cuts. Was it a gift ?
        Just found the cie which sell the pattern ( in canada )

Have a good day.

planeur
        Today, 11:15 AM
      Working...
      X