Rbi 226

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rbi 226

Just saw on Ebay on Dec 6 a RBI 226 saw was sold for $557 It was 10 years old but never used. It never had wood to it. The pictures proved that. Now that was a deal. I have 2 now but for that price It would have been hard to stay away from that one. That is half the going price. It pays to watch ebay for saws.
    John T.

John,
    That was a heckuva deal for the RBI saw! I've had my RBI saw for close to 20 years and I have never had a single problem with it. I would hate to guess how many thousands of hours I have on that baby!

Dick
    Practice Doesn't Make Perfect! Perfect Practice Makes Perfect!

Comment

I do know of a brand spanking new rbi 20 inch saw for sale for $650 if you can think of anyone that might be interested. He won the saw less then two weeks after ordering the G4 when it was first coming out,and the 20 inch hawk never got used.
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KarlB
        Reply to Shawl pins
        by KarlB
        That's what I was wondering Betty: If these would work (larger) for hair?

Karl...
        Today, 04:47 PM
      • RJweb
        Reply to Shawl pins
        by RJweb
        Who said being bald isn’t a plus, RJ...
        Today, 01:18 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
        by will8989
        The perfect solution when I need a wider top on my Hegner. A magnetic sheet! I decided not to get the Pegas as the only reason was for the wider top and the top feed blade. After 19 years, my Hegner is still running like new and I couldn’t justify the expense. It was a “want” and not a “need”....
        Today, 12:27 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Shawl pins
        by will8989
        Good idea Scott. Also, my daughter has long, curly hair. She twists it up and around and sticks a pencil in to hold it. I also stick a dowel in my hair when working and my hair gets in my way and I twist it up. The one in this picture would perfect for thick hair.
        Today, 12:19 PM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Shawl pins
        by NC Scroller
        Very Interesting. Axor being this is a vary old thread you might reach more people by starting a new thread for your video....
        Today, 08:56 AM
      Working...
      X