Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Christmas Ornament Swap

Hi All,
    I know it is early, and I do not mean to be presumptuous. But I would put out there that if you wanted me to organize the swap again this year I would be happy to.

I do not mean to step on any toes -- so if someone else is interested in running it that if fine. If not, I would be happy to coordinate again this year.

And I am going to try not to send my ornaments still smelling of finish this year

Hope everyone is doing well.

Cheers.

Chris
    loving my DW788

Hi, Chris.

Thanks for volunteering! I've read through the prior Ornament Exchange and Secret Santa threads and both look like fun. I would enjoy particapting in those this year, I think. Will there be a sign up sheet of sorts....how does that work?
    Shawn Ferguson

Come visit at The Ferguson Puzzle Company !

Comment

i would like to see it happen always enjoy doing these exchanges

Comment

Hi guys,
        What we did last year was you would send me your contact information, and how many ornaments you wanted to send out. I would then put together lists of addresses of the people you would send your ornaments to.

That is how we did it last year. I am open to suggestions for this year.

Thanks.

Chris
        loving my DW788

Comment

I would be glad to join the secret Santa agin this year

Comment

Chris
            I kept meaning to do it, so this year will be the one. I'm in! Just let us know when you want the details.
            Sue

Comment

Sounds interesting. Guess I should think about creating an ornament.

Comment

You did a fantastic job last year Chris!!!! No reason you shouldn't keep it!! I'm in!! I'll send my info. Keep up the great work,
                Mike

Comment

Me too Chris.
                  Merle
                  SSG US Army Retired.
                  [email protected]
                  http://www.etsy.com/your/listings

Comment

Eeek! It's still August! Don't chase my summer off!

Looking forward to it Chris. I pm-ed you my ideas about making it a straight swap. I'm still feel a wee twinge o' guilt for getting more than I sent last year, and I think it'd be fun to send an ornament to everybody who I got one from.

Last years thread on this is still up and has some pictures at
                    http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/gen...-saw/16664.htm if anybody who wants to see what sorts of things went around then.

--Rob

Comment

let us know when you want our info i would love to do this. thanks for volentering i know it must be a ton of work.

Jerry

Comment

How nice to have a volunteer this early. Let us know when we should sign up. Thank you.
                        DeWalt 788

Comment

Iv all ready started a few two piece slotted ornaments by november plan to have 250 done would be happy to give out a few Im in let me know.

Comment

Hi Chris
                            you can add me to the list.
                            Graham
                            Keep on scrolling

Comment

I would also like to be included.
                              Kepy

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics