X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Mooner
    replied
    Brenda--
    Try www.bullrunart.com. That is Charles Dearing's site and he has lots and lots of NASCAR-type patterns--cars, drivers, etc. 'Course it is a commercial pattern site.
    Moon

Leave a comment:

• Gill
    replied
    Hi Brenda

There's one here. You might have to join this group in order to acces the pattern, but it's a group that's well worth joining .

I don't know how lifelike the pattern is - Jeff Gordon is an unknown quantity on this side of the pond .

Gill

Leave a comment:

• Brenda
    started a topic looking for pattern

looking for pattern

hi I am looking for a jeff gorden pattern if anyone has one to share that would be great wouldlike it for a christmas present
    thanks Brenda

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Blades
    by Linda In Phoenix
    My preference would be Flying Dutchman #5, as it could handle it if you needed some tighter turns---and going to a #7 or #9 if doing a lot of straighter cuts. Plywood does dull blades a bit faster though, no matter the blade brand choice. The best blade is kinda a broad question---every brand works...
    Today, 10:28 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Blades
    by Linda In Phoenix
    I totally agree with Dan (dgman). I prefer Flying Dutchmans for most things, but I know others who absolutely swear by other top brands, and almost everyone go thumbs down on generics after trying the name brands---and the price difference is next to nothing if you know where to buy. Some suppliers...
    Today, 10:22 PM
  • dgman
    Reply to Blades
    by dgman
    Wow, that is a loaded question! You will get a lot of opinions, but the best answer is the ones that work for you. My suggestion is to order or buy several types and sizes and brands, and use what works for you. I would suggest you not buy the generic blades you find in local hardware stores. The top...
    Today, 09:52 PM
  • woodvender
    Blades
    by woodvender
    What are the sharpest smoothest cutting blades for scroll saws
    Today, 08:12 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Giraffe Scene and Puzzle
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Cool mix of intarsia and puzzle! very nice
    Today, 05:00 PM
Working...