Finished another project!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished another project!!!!

I finally finished the segmentation box I've been working on...after a lot of sanding. Now I've started my first portrait...and it's fun too. But my holiday honey-do list is growing as we speak and I gotta get cutting <grin>

I'll try to get a photo of the completed box soon.

Bob
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Christmas is just around the corner - you might want to get some of the honey-do list done! I too need to get started cutting!!
    T
    Theresa

http://WoodNGoods.weebly.com

http://woodngoods.blogspot.com

Comment

Congrats Bob. but did you have to remind us of just how close Christmas is

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
        Reply to Big week here
        by will8989
        Bruce said he felt like he needed to look for a job when he first retired. That lasted for about a month and he hasn’t looked back since. I had a friend whose company gave him a 50th party. At the party he told them he was retiring in 2 weeks! Trust us, you will love being retired.
        Today, 09:09 PM
      • jim_mex
        Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
        by jim_mex
        Hi ibber - LOL!

I took the keyboard back to the store a while back and they hadn't got a replacement in stock. Since I like the look o it I think I am going to play attack it later this evening and try to sort out the problem.
        ingers crossed
        Today, 07:35 PM
      • cwmagee
        Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
        by cwmagee
        I think it might be a letter that one would need to use the left index finger. Perhaps you need a heavier hammer.
        Today, 05:39 PM
      • jim_mex
        Reply to New tools
        by jim_mex
        Hi Rolf - the unit I bought will also do Tig welding once you buy the optional accessories - torch, nozzles etc: - plus it will do conventional stick welding too. I doubt I'll be heading down the TIG route anytime soon, at least not for the projects I have in mind at the moment.

I did a...
        Today, 05:26 PM
      • Rolf
        Reply to New tools
        by Rolf
        Jim I bought a mig welder the last time I did a frame off restoration on my TVR. I had a few frame cracks. I bought one that used shielding gas. I never really mastered the power vs feed vs moving the torch. Using it only a couple of times a year did not help.
        My dream was to buy a TIG so that...
        Today, 04:32 PM
      Working...
      X