Well, I did it....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I did it....

After many months of pondering the question of a new saw, I did it. I ordered a Dewalt 788 and the stand. I can't wait until it gets here. I am now sawing on a Delta SS250 not bad for a first saw, especially if your not sure you will like scrollsawing. Is there anything I need to know so the new saw learning curve will be easer? I know the blade clamps will have oil on them and will have to be cleaned. What else?

I just got an order from Mike's blades and ready to go!

BTW I love scrollsawing.

-Bill
    -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by Rolf
    SSWWC and the older CWWC magazines were and are still a great source of for my Christmas ornaments. I can't count the times we have gone through the issues an said "how did we miss this one". I agree I was disappointed with the lack of Christmas and holiday patterns in last years Winter edition....
    Today, 08:35 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to My covid angel
    by Rolf
    Yes. Like Linda said you want it to appear that the angel is sitting on the cloud....
    Today, 07:47 AM
  • planeur
    Reply to My covid angel
    by planeur
    Rolf when you say taper from right to left, do you mean thinner near the body and thicker at the end of cloud as on the wing ?
    And on each cloud touching the body ?
    I had already sand some part , will show show soon!

Thanks

Yesterday, 09:22 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by will8989
    I did that with Creative Woodworks. But when Bruce's group had their monthly meetings and swaps, somehow or other the ones I didn't buy ended up here! I keep all my holiday ones separate. But I also look at other patterns and think how I can reuse it. But sometimes that is just too much for my brain...
    Yesterday, 12:27 PM
  • Don in Brooklin On
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by Don in Brooklin On
    Since I refuse to subscribe till they do something about the patterns in the pull out. They even made the DVD tough to print patterns.

What I do is look at the index of the book on scrollsawer.com and if see something I might want to cut I go to Walmart and check out the book. If I like...
    Yesterday, 11:59 AM
Working...
X