Robin Wirtz Patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robin Wirtz Patterns

Does anyone know where I can find patterns by Robin Wirtz? Her website, which looks like it hasn't been updated for a while, indicates that she is not selling patterns right now. It would be a pity if those beautiful patterns were no longer available.

Dan

I have been thinking the same thing for some time. I would love to see her join the forum. Maybe if we all bug Bob Duncan we can pressure him J/K Bob, but it would be nice
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Robin Wirtz patterns now available

I was delighted to discover that you can now order Robin Wirtz's patterns from her website, woodwirtz.com. You have to fill out and print an order form and then send it in with a check or mail order. She's not set up for credit cards. Considering their compexity the pattern prices are very reasonable.

I mentioned in a previous version of this posting that I thought shipping costs were high. I just received an e-mail indicating that about 2/3 of the shipping amount I sent in was being refunded because of an error in the way shipping costs were displayed, so there is no problem with shipping costs. The display error has been fixed.

Dan
      Last edited by urband; 10-17-2005, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X