Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back issues wanted

Hi Guys,
    I'm newly subscribed to "Scroll Saw Workshop" and have been trying to get my hands on issues 3, 4 & 7.
    Anyone know where I could find them ? I've tried ringing Fox Chapel and have looked on Ebay but have had no joy.
    I'm in England (UK) so there's no chance of me finding them over here.
    Any help greatly appreciated.
    Chri$.C

I thought a couple of them were in the bundle I got outbid on last weekend on E-Bay . I need #1 (which is still in stock and probably won't be when I get around to ordering it) and #9 to complete my set.
    Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

Not the issues I needed

The EBAY aution was for issues 13 - 17 so I didn't follow that one up.

Comment

There was an auction for earlier issues including #9, that ended on Monday. 4 issues went for $26.00, my bid was $25.00. I wasn't able to watch the last few minutes so I missed out. There will be more.
        Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim Lowder
          Reply to Question about tilting head saws
          by Jim Lowder
          Thank you everyone. I guess I just need to scroll more and have more patience with my abilities. You all are amazing...
          Today, 08:08 PM
        • evilbadger
          Reply to Cutting Air
          by evilbadger
          How thick is that foam Randy? That turned out really nice.

The view on the house is nice but that 11 foot 3 ceiling height is killing me....
          Today, 07:56 PM
        • Rolf
          by Rolf
          I have both types of saw A tilting table Hawk g426 and an Older Excalibur with a tilting head. Unlike Carole for bevel cuts I prefer the tilting head I do larger projects and it is easier for me.
          Regarding compound cuts they are cut at 90 degrees.

If I were in the market for a new...
          Today, 05:38 PM
        • handibunny
          by handibunny
          If you have a good saw, and can set the table accurately, you should be good to go. Give a holler if you need help. ๐Ÿ˜

Randy, I swapped out the clamps on the Jet for the Pegas clamps as soon as they became available. I found the Jet clamps just too fidgety for my taste.
          Today, 05:09 PM
        • Jim Lowder
          by Jim Lowder
          Thank you all for the info. Sounds like itโ€™s talent or practice issue not my saws. Wife already gave permission to buy a new one. I will wait tho
          Today, 04:51 PM
        Working...
        X