Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scrollworks
    replied
    The last craft show I was at about 2 years ago had a vendor there selling his intarsia for anywhere from $350 to over $1600, depending on the complexity of the piece. I thought he wouldn't generate many sales, but he was taking orders for delivery 9 months from the sale date.

He told me that he only goes into 2 shows per year, takes orders and spends the rest of the time sawing and filling those orders. He didn't get into how he prices items, as he was starting to get busy then and I certainly did not want to interfere. He had some beautiful pieces on display.

Leave a comment:

• CanadianScroller
    replied
    Beautiful work Nick.
    I have no idea what the finished pieces would be worth, but don't forget that the patterns you are making are worth lots too

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas86
    started a topic intarsia by nick

intarsia by nick

This is my newest piece. Does anyone go to craftshows? And could you tell me what any intarsia goes for in them, so i can have a stronger idea on what they are worth. Thanks, Nick
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Nicholas86; 09-06-2005, 12:00 AM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
    Reply to Frustrated
    by NC Scroller
    I am guessing that your clamps have probably spread due to usage. I am not aware of any aftermarket clamps that fit your saw. Did you look at ereplacementparts.com to see if they sell clamps for your model? Sorry I could not be of more help.
    Today, 11:24 AM
  • Daddy's scroller
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Daddy's scroller
    I have a craftsman saw. The blade just slips out.
    Yesterday, 07:00 PM
  • Daddy's scroller
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Daddy's scroller
    No. I haven't tried that yet...
    Yesterday, 06:55 PM
  • Chance13
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Chance13
    I put those on my 20" Dewalt a couple years ago. Big improvement from the one Dewalt had....
    Yesterday, 11:08 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Rolf
    We need to know what saw you are using, as they have different clamps.
    Yesterday, 07:59 AM
Working...
X