• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Don in Brooklin On
    Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
    by Don in Brooklin On
    I have spent the money on the first 6 CD's not cheap when you also have a lot of the issues.

First 4 CD's are great. You can find the article and the patterns in the middle are easy to print out.

The CD's 5 and 6. Articles are great BUT the patterns that are in the middle...
    Today, 09:21 AM
  • Jimern
    by Jimern
    Rolf
    I have a scanner, just it is not a flat bed scanner. My other businesses require the scanning of multiple receipts and it is just easier to feed them all in the input tray and push a button and done/

Oh and I have printers

RE the CD, they are not free, I am talking...
    Today, 08:04 AM
  • leehljp
    by leehljp
    I haven't posted in a few months but I have been keeping up. I agree with what Mark is saying. To make everything for everyone would be very difficult. And I understand (from my wife's perspective) that computer apps are totally made for nerds - in her opinion. The breakdown is often between two of...
    Yesterday, 11:37 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Old Tool - Reborn
    by will8989
    I really like that. Will have to show it to Bruce.
    Yesterday, 10:47 PM
  • evilbadger
    Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
    by evilbadger
    Yes I'm still using the one I built I did some upgrades to it though. I swapped out the pipes for linear motion rails and made the gantry out of aluminum. I guess if I were to upgrade now I would be looking for a full size machine that could do 4x8 sheets of plywood with an automatic tool changer but...
    Yesterday, 09:28 PM
Working...
X