no coments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no coments

do any of you wonder y you post some thing and 30 view's and no one got a word to say I see a lot here mine included

yes

Comment

Sometimes we just ain't got nuthin' worth sayin'

Comment

YES Yes
        John T.

Comment

I just made a reply to Mike on the Sun Clock. Same thing right there.
          This is not the only site where that happens.

Bob
          Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

This maybe nit picking but I have the same reaction when people ask questions and you take the time to answer and sometimes it is an involved answer and you get no response from the questioner. I know whenever I ask a question I make sure to acknowledge the answers no mater how many or when. Just seems like common courtousy. You would like to see that person at least read your response. Just a pet peeve of mine.

As far as Jim picture goes I see him on alot of different forums and possibly I have commented there. This maybe the case with others too but am sure not all. Anyway keep up the good work Jim and look forward to seing many more photos.
            John T.

Comment

I dont always reply because I dont want to seem like a chatterbox -- but I assure you that I read all the post and i have thoughts on all of them -- so far they are all good thoughts -- well most are lol

Comment

Here's something else that has to be considered. There are numerous unregistered users viewing these forums. They are unable to post comments. So when these people come in I'm sure they're counted in the viewing but they can't post. And since they're antisocial and won't register, they won't ever be able to will they.
                As for me if I don't have anything that I think will be beneficial to what's already there or simply have no opinion on the matter then I keep my mouth shut. I am still fairly new to scroll sawing although I've been fabricating metal, plexiglas, and wood all of my adult life. I don't know near enough to be making statements on some of the threads on here. But I enjoy reading and learning along the way.
                I even enjoy reading the heated discussions between people on certain issues. I say heated discussions not arguements. I like to hear ...er... read a passionate discussion on some of these topics.
                Please don't think that I'm one of those antisocials I mentioned earlier. I just try to keep my amount of driveling to a minimum.

Comment

A non commital comment

I spout way too much sometimes.
                  There are other times when I have to stand by a phrase an oldtimer I used to work with quoted all the time

"It has all been said before, by wiser men than me."

Sometimes when I see intarsia, something I have done so little of, I can offer no comments or advice.

I know I should think of that at other times too:P
                  CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
                  "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
                  Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

hay ti's good to see some one with some to say good or bad some times bad is better then good because if everthing is good you don't learn .thanks for the replys every one needs them just to keep us goin other boards just die we don't want that do we??

Comment

I know what you mean by the lack of comments. I'm as guilty as everyone else though. I look through albums, and enjoy seeing what others are cutting, I just never seem to leave comments. I'll have to correct that in the future.

Kevin
                      Kevin
                      Scrollsaw Patterns Online
                      Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

I only comment to make my mark on the comment counter, now my duty is done.
                        Todd

Hawk G4, Dremel 1800

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
                          Reply to Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress
                          by NC Scroller
                          Just curious about the 13' extension. Building material, especially sheet goods are in 4' increments. Why 13'?...
                          Today, 12:11 PM
                        • jim_mex
                          Reply to How’s that warm weather RJ?
                          by jim_mex
                          Hi folks - I really feel sorry for you people north of the border.

Here in Central Mexico, apart from a couple of days at the end of January where we had a couple of showers in the evenings we have seen hardly any clouds in the sky during the day since the New Year and although we 've...
                          Today, 12:02 PM
                        • jim_mex
                          Reply to Blue Heron
                          by jim_mex
                          Wow! - this a stunning piece!

In particular the head is so lifelike it feels like if you got too close to this bird he (or she) would reach out and nip you with its beak....
                          Today, 11:52 AM
                        • planeur
                          Reply to Blue Heron
                          by planeur
                          Hello Jo,
                          It is me again , and after a close look of you Heron, WOW so much details and fine cuts. Was it a gift ?
                          Just found the cie which sell the pattern ( in canada )

Have a good day.

planeur
                          Today, 11:15 AM
                        • jim_mex
                          Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress
                          by jim_mex
                          Hi all -

Around the beginning of year I mentioned in a post that I was looking at ways to extend my existing workshop space to give me room to accommodate a midi lathe I had bought and to also allow me to undertake smallish carpentry projects in addition to scrollsaw work. Well, I finally
                          Today, 11:12 AM
                        Working...
                        X