Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox Hunt

Hey everyone,
    We're gearing up for the release of the next issue of SSW--it's due out on newstands in mid-July--and I wanted to give you a sneak peak on a new contest we're holding.

We're going to hide a fox silhouette in each issue. I've attached a photo, so you know what you are looking for. Everyone who correctly identifies the location of the fox will be entered into a random drawing for two Fox Chapel Publishing gift certificates.

Bob
    Attached Files
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Wow this site and this magazine are really stepping it up. Contests and big names coming to the site to answer questions and you will be getting the straight scoop all for free. You can't go wrong. My hats off to you Bob and the crew at the helm.

Bob

I think this would be a good place to ask if you could put forth the question you asked me at the show about what we would like to see either in the magazine or on the site. I had a hard time answering you because you and the other staff members have done such a turn around with both the site and the magazine. Keep up the fine work!!!!!
    John T.

Comment

Is this like trying to find the bunny rabbit hidden on the cover of that men's magazine (the name slips me)..not that I know anything about that, I've just heard rumor.
      Todd

Hawk G4, Dremel 1800

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X