Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Service

Okay... I just got back up off the ground after falling over from my first positive customer service experience I have had in years.

A few weeks ago I broke a blade on my Dremel 1800 and it really chewed up that plastic disk thingie on my table top. I cleaned up the edges and have been using it but my work has still been snagging on the tattered part. I called Dremel this morning and was greeted by a rather energetic lady who quickly found my part. When I asked the cost she told me there would be no charge (not even shipping) and further that they would have it out in tomorrow's mail.

I honestly expected to pay a small fee for a part that obviously will wear out in time. I know Dremel isn't out any big money for the small item I needed but I have to say that this sort of business practice really sits well with me.
    Todd

Hawk G4, Dremel 1800

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

That is an extremely suprising story in today's world. I'm glad to see Dremel take such an interest in customer service. Good for them!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• hotshot
      Reply to Question about tilting head saws
      by hotshot
      I'll talk about this specific "slice" of your question. Most Tilting head saws do come from the same Taiwan factory, except Excalibur. So what happened with Excalibur was . . . General got bought by a Chinese investor, some China/Taiwan drama ensued, EX manufacturing moved to China. That...
      Today, 04:41 PM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to Basket C15
      by Linda In Phoenix
      Did this thread get hacked? That is a very strange sidetrack from KyivWorkshop.
      Today, 04:21 PM
    • handibunny
      Reply to Question about tilting head saws
      by handibunny
      It doesn’t matter whether the saw table tilts or the saw arm tilts. Either can be used for any project cut at an angle, and there’s a learning curve for each.

I actually prefer the tilting table because the blade remains vertical. I find that at really steep angles, like 40 or 45 degrees,...
      Today, 02:10 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to What you find when cleaning out a cedar chest
      by will8989
      This is the tapestry I found in the cedar chest. We can’t identify where the pictures are from. Two among many. I also forgot to mention dad was also in the army Fife and Drum Corps and also played with a big band when he was discharged. Have to find that info....
      Today, 12:34 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Bruce doing great
      by will8989
      What a morning. The therapists were quite pleased with what he could do. He took the wrap off today and he can walk with the walker with very little pain. It’s getting the leg completely straight that is hard to do. It’s when his brother stopped in that things went off rails. Rolf, we are talking...
      Today, 12:19 PM
    Working...
    X