• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jttheclockman
    replied
    Mike ~~~Good one. I think I will stick with CLOCKMAN

Gill~~~ Thanks for the kind words.

Phil~~~ No these pictures were not taken with the new camera. These happen to be some old hard copy photos I had that I scaned and put on line. I had gotten a new scanner and was testing it. These are projects that I make on ocassion now and then. They were big hits back in their day. I have made over 350 different items that I have on record. I have made other one of a kind things for family and friends. I did get my new camera just recently. It is a Pentax Optio MX4 4 mega-pixel with 10 times optical zoom and 10 times digital zoom. It has alot of other cool features that I am still reading about and probably will never use. The photos are much better than from my old camera and if there is picture screw-up it will be operator's fault now not camera fault. Need to get some projects done that I am working on so I can test it out. As far as picture editing goes no I did not get any new software but got the one going that I asked your expert help with. Found out I can not do what I wanted to do with it anyway. Will look into other software in the future. Right now I have way too much going on.

Thanks all for looking.

Leave a comment:

• Gill
    replied
    Thanks for sharing the photographs, John. Those projects are both practical and attractive - well done.

Gill

Leave a comment:

• GrayBeard Phil
    replied
    New Camera?

John:

A few months ago you were posting about your getting a new camera.

Are these taken with your new camera? Any thoughts about your camera purchase?

Did you get new software for picture editing?

Good work on the projects!!!

Phil

Leave a comment:

• 3_M
    replied
    Very nice John. Good looking shelfs and baskets. Do we have to give you a new forum name now? Like JTthe shelfman?
    Mike M

Leave a comment:

• jttheclockman
    started a topic New Photos

New Photos

I added some new photos to my gallery if anyone might be interested. Gallery name is JTTHECLOCKMAN

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X