New Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Photos

I added some new photos to my gallery if anyone might be interested. Gallery name is JTTHECLOCKMAN
    John T.

Very nice John. Good looking shelfs and baskets. Do we have to give you a new forum name now? Like JTthe shelfman?
    Mike M
    SD Mike

Comment

New Camera?

John:

A few months ago you were posting about your getting a new camera.

Are these taken with your new camera? Any thoughts about your camera purchase?

Did you get new software for picture editing?

Good work on the projects!!!

Phil

Comment

Thanks for sharing the photographs, John. Those projects are both practical and attractive - well done.

Gill
        There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
        (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Mike ~~~Good one. I think I will stick with CLOCKMAN

Gill~~~ Thanks for the kind words.

Phil~~~ No these pictures were not taken with the new camera. These happen to be some old hard copy photos I had that I scaned and put on line. I had gotten a new scanner and was testing it. These are projects that I make on ocassion now and then. They were big hits back in their day. I have made over 350 different items that I have on record. I have made other one of a kind things for family and friends. I did get my new camera just recently. It is a Pentax Optio MX4 4 mega-pixel with 10 times optical zoom and 10 times digital zoom. It has alot of other cool features that I am still reading about and probably will never use. The photos are much better than from my old camera and if there is picture screw-up it will be operator's fault now not camera fault. Need to get some projects done that I am working on so I can test it out. As far as picture editing goes no I did not get any new software but got the one going that I asked your expert help with. Found out I can not do what I wanted to do with it anyway. Will look into other software in the future. Right now I have way too much going on.

Thanks all for looking.
          John T.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X