clasic cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clasic cars

Can anyone tell me where I can get some clasic car patterns for scroll sawing? I went to a arts show and they had some ther3 and the owners asked me if I could find a pattern for their cars. there wa a Modle A and a GTO that Looked hot. Is there any Patterns out there?
    Keith
    Keep on scrolling

You might try Free Scrollsaw Patterns on MSN, I saw a pretty nice GTO pattern there a week ago or so. I didn't see a Model A but then again I wasn't looking for one. There are also a lot of folks on there that are extremely accomplished with converting pictures to patterns so if you can't find one you want they will gladly help you. I am currently trying to learn to do this myself through their tutorials but I can assure you, it's not nearly as easy as it sounds!

Good Luck!

Comment

Elwood,

Go to Google and search for : classic car patterns. You might be able to find some there. Also click on "Images" you get to see plenty of classic cars.

Mike M
      SD Mike

Comment

Originally posted by elwood
        Can anyone tell me where I can get some clasic car patterns for scroll sawing? I went to a arts show and they had some ther3 and the owners asked me if I could find a pattern for their cars. there wa a Modle A and a GTO that Looked hot. Is there any Patterns out there?
        A GTO is a classic car? I'm getting too old!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
          Reply to My beauties
          by will8989
          What Carole said. The lips are 1 1/2”, holds the board to the counter and keeps the flour from going off the back. After gluing them to the board, he drilled stainless screws through the lip into the board and made plugs to fill the holes. The board is 3/4” thick. Since he only has 4 large Bessy...
          Today, 01:20 AM
        • Don in Brooklin On
          Reply to Birchbark
          by Don in Brooklin On
          I remember Russel well. I think he went back to the days of Free4all.

FYI: I just completed an index of the Charity Ornament book from SSV and Birchbank designed quite a few ornaments.

Yesterday, 06:35 PM
        • Sandy Oaks
          Reply to Birchbark
          by Sandy Oaks
          Thanks Melanie. You are always on top of things....
          Yesterday, 03:55 PM
        • meflick
          Reply to Birchbark
          by meflick
          Denny, you are correct, his name is Russell. While he may not have been here in years, he pops in at the Village forum from time to time. I just checked and he hasn’t been there since July. I would suggest that you send him a PM perhaps through the Village and see if you get a response.
          Yesterday, 03:36 PM
        • Sandy Oaks
          Birchbark
          by Sandy Oaks
          I think his name is Russel. I checked and he was last on the forum in 2014. I had a request for one of his patterns. Fortunately I still had a copy. Anyone heard from him?
          Yesterday, 03:06 PM
        Working...
        X