clasic cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clasic cars

Can anyone tell me where I can get some clasic car patterns for scroll sawing? I went to a arts show and they had some ther3 and the owners asked me if I could find a pattern for their cars. there wa a Modle A and a GTO that Looked hot. Is there any Patterns out there?
    Keith
    Keep on scrolling

You might try Free Scrollsaw Patterns on MSN, I saw a pretty nice GTO pattern there a week ago or so. I didn't see a Model A but then again I wasn't looking for one. There are also a lot of folks on there that are extremely accomplished with converting pictures to patterns so if you can't find one you want they will gladly help you. I am currently trying to learn to do this myself through their tutorials but I can assure you, it's not nearly as easy as it sounds!

Good Luck!

Comment

Elwood,

Go to Google and search for : classic car patterns. You might be able to find some there. Also click on "Images" you get to see plenty of classic cars.

Mike M
      SD Mike

Comment

Originally posted by elwood
        Can anyone tell me where I can get some clasic car patterns for scroll sawing? I went to a arts show and they had some ther3 and the owners asked me if I could find a pattern for their cars. there wa a Modle A and a GTO that Looked hot. Is there any Patterns out there?
        A GTO is a classic car? I'm getting too old!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
          Reply to Need advice...
          by Jim McDonald
          Thanks Carole!
          Today, 10:19 AM
        • will8989
          Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
          by will8989
          SLRA does a “spot” check. He’s lucky I’m keeping him around. It was free with a purchase at harbor freight. When people pick up a basket to examine, usually first time customers, they inspect everything for glue ups, drill holes, etc. of course, I don’t think half of them know what they are...
          Today, 09:08 AM
        • Rolf
          by Rolf
          Interesting, I will nee to try that.
          Today, 08:01 AM
        • handibunny
          by handibunny
          Back in my days of collecting antique pottery, I used to carry a a small blacklight unit to check for repairs that were invisible to the naked eye. I never knew that it could detect glue spots. That's a lot neater than using mineral spirits, or waiting until a sealer coat of shellac reveals missed...
          Today, 06:22 AM
        • will8989
          Reply to My lucky day!
          by will8989
          Being a diet controlled type 2 diabetic, I check my glucose. Checked before my shot on Tuesday it was fine. Checked on Wednesday after a morning walk expecting to see less than 100 and about fainted when it read 158. Every check has been 150 or more since then. Started reading and yes, the shots can...
          Yesterday, 10:37 PM
        Working...
        X