No photos found.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
    Reply to Toy jeeps
    by jim_mex
    Great work and patience needed to pull off these smaller toys. You did a fantastic job! I really like them.

I'm curious to know what type of paints you use if you don't mind sharing the brand name.
    Today, 10:15 AM
  • jim_mex
    Reply to Another Celtic cross
    by jim_mex
    Nice precise work Alex, as always from you.

I also find Celtic these designs fascinating due to their intricacy and geometrical symmetry but I doubt I have your patience to cut them!

Well done!
    Today, 10:12 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to My first craft show next weekend
    by Rolf
    Bstark, take a look at out simple table setup that I have posted in Bettys posting. This fair is an annual fund raiser for our churches women's group. So I pay for two 8 ft tables (so I don't need to bring any) A couple of nice table clothes and I put shutters on each end and made special shelves...
    Today, 08:28 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Today’s market
    by Rolf
    RJ actually that room was an add on to our sanctuary it was meant to be a Gym and the shutters where to protect the windows. I has never seen a basketball since it was built in 2001. Our pre school uses it and we use it for many events plus we rent it out for private use....
    Today, 08:15 AM
  • alexscrollsaw
    Another Celtic cross
    by alexscrollsaw
    Here is my new Celtic cross, it is 5th one, I dont know why but they are quite popular, I just like them because it consists geometric ornaments and has 3D effect

Celtic cross pattern

​...
    Yesterday, 06:39 PM
Working...
X