Posting Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Pictures

I know I saw this topic before but I didn't know where to find it. But can someone assist me in uploading some pictures I would like to share on my latest creations? Thanks all.
    Todd

Hawk G4, Dremel 1800

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

The postings are on the next page in this forum. Posting pictures on the message board ( 1 2 ) jadings
    To the gallery

How to upload images to Scroller Gallery ( 1 2 3 )
    admin
    John T.

Comment

Thanks JT, I knew I had seen it elsewhere.

I hate burning bandwidth on stupid questions.
      Todd

Hawk G4, Dremel 1800

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
        Reply to Farmers market "survey"
        by will8989
        The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 “seasons”, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
        Yesterday, 11:10 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Farmers market
        by will8989
        Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove...
        Yesterday, 10:31 PM
      • tgiro01
        Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
        by tgiro01
        Linda - Here is my gimmick for the Incra 1000SE on my SS CNS. I scratched a line 3/4-inch in from the blade end of the fence. I then use a ruler to set that line 1-inch from the side of a carbide tooth on the blade. Then I line the 1-inch mark on the fence ruler to the scratch line.

Now,...
        Yesterday, 09:38 PM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
        by Linda In Phoenix
        It was a tough choice on the miter gauges---based on recommendations here. I researched the Kreg and the Incra. They were pretty much tied. I let fate decide it. Went into my nearest 2 hardwood stores. #1 sold Kreg, but they were out of stock and didn't know when an order would come in that...
        Yesterday, 06:47 PM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to Plastic puzzle
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Nice puzzle. Go for the gusto---scroll it next time!! Several of the quality brands of blades make blades just for acrylics. With a sharp blade and the right speed it's all good.
        Yesterday, 06:38 PM
      Working...
      X