woodtrax software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woodtrax software

Am interested in buying woodtrax software for number and letter making. Wondering if anyone has used this software and could give me feedback as to if worth buying. thanks in advance. John

I have use the program and its great and easy to use. it has some limitations as to the size of the pattern you can create and the basic fonts that you can use.

Comment

John, unless I'm mistaken you've posed this question on numerous other boards. The best answer I can give is that any graphics program can use Windows fonts to do the same thing with none of the limitations mentioned by Joe. I believe this opinion is echoed in other responses you may have gotten.
      Mike

Craftsman 16" VS, Puros Indios and Sam Adams!
      Scrollin' since Jun/2006

My Gallery

http://scrollcrafters.com (reciprocal links welcomed)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
        Reply to My computer issues.
        by will8989
        I clean it up and stuff regularly. If I do a lot of typing, spreadsheets, etc., I use the computer as it’s faster for me but take the tablet to shows and markets to post from there. I also use my rapid resizer program on the tablet when I want to change a pattern and am downstairs. I really need a...
        Yesterday, 11:16 PM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Rolf, if your Picassa file works I want it!!! They cram so much into newer programs that it just complicates things and takes away intuitive stuff. Thank you for checking!
        Yesterday, 05:55 PM
      • Rolf
        by Rolf
        Linda,
        Quote, I kept my old computer even though it was barely alive simply due to one particular program...Picassa by Google...which they removed from the market years ago. It worked like a combo photo and editing program but easier. It could take a photo and change it to a line drawing beautifully...
        Yesterday, 08:41 AM
      • RJweb
        by RJweb
        Buy an apple and keep the computer dr away, RJ...
        Yesterday, 08:39 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to New turning tools
        by Rolf
        Thanks for posting Carole, Depending on what other time consuming distractions I have I might just have to do a wavy bowl.
        Also for reminding me that I have your books on my shelf for inspiration!!
        This will also be the first time I use the Excalibur to cut the rings instead of fighting...
        Yesterday, 08:27 AM
      Working...
      X