Spam viruses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam viruses

If spam or viruses are not bad enough what about when they join forces.

"Antivirus software companies are warning their customers about the appearance of at least one new version of the Bagle worm that doesn't try to spread but instead installs malicious remote monitoring software on systems it infects.
    The new Bagle variant, Bagle.BB, is spreading in massive spam e-mail campaigns, but it breaks with computer worm orthodoxy. Unlike earlier forms of Bagle, the new variant sends out e-mails with Trojan horse programs attached to them, as opposed to copies of the virus file. The new attack could be the first of more to come, as malicious hackers turn to spam and stealthy Trojan programs to evade detection, according to one antivirus expert."

http://www.computerworld.com/securit..._PM&nid=100106

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• meflick
    Reply to What is it?
    by meflick
    Boredom has probably lead to many a great idea, invention, etc. throughout life. I too like this concept of mixer pieces storage.
    Today, 04:03 PM
  • markdavd
    Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
    by markdavd
    There are a lot of good points brought up here. Some may be easy to correct, others not so much. As far as Fox Chapel replying to this thread, I am trying to imagine a response that would not have made at least some people upset.

As far as the pattern size in the books, I believe the physical...
    Today, 03:23 PM
  • NC Scroller
    by NC Scroller
    I often resize just to fit the size of the wood I have on hand. I agree this is a no win situation because of the various software, hardware differences plus the skill level of us, the end users. Even providing the patterns in a digitized format will no fix this because of the reasons I already mentioned....
    Today, 09:52 AM
  • Rolf
    by Rolf
    John your original post is a valid question. It is a simple thing to put in the original scale assuming that it was on the original drawing. As a minimum the size of the material required can be stated, although that has been a confusion for folks that have built the clock projects. I field a lot of...
    Today, 09:22 AM
  • Quartz43
    by Quartz43
    Maybe nothing has changed ? But is there anything that can be done to make it easier. The very large projects are difficult to copy over several pages and put together properly. I believe in making improvements and not preserving the status quo.

I enjoy the challenge of cutting a project...
    Yesterday, 08:48 PM
Working...
X