New Eiffel Tower pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Eiffel Tower pattern

Please take a look at this fantastic pattern of the Eiffel tower.http://www.finescrollsaw.com/eiffel-tower.htm
    Pedro, web site is: http://www.finescrollsaw.com/
    This is a designer who cuts everything him self to make sure it all fits together.
    Maybe this is some for SSW to publish?
    Mike M
    SD Mike

That is awsome! I'll be checking into that!

Thanks Mike! We're always looking for great designers!!!

Bob
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

I'll say that's awesome. I definitely will want to get that pattern. I've been on top of the Eiffel Tower a couple of time, and (even tho it is in Paris) it is one of my favorite structures. This guy Pedro is really something!
      -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Oh My!

That kinda makes a person feel unworthy of even considering himself a scroller. Wow!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Gary beasley
          Reply to Cutting guide for straight cut on a scroolsaw
          by Gary beasley
          Cutting a straight line I get it started then plant my thumb at the side of the piece and use that to stabilize the cutting path, a bit like the pin you would use on a bandsaw when resawing old style.
          Yesterday, 02:34 PM
        • will8989
          Wood supply
          by will8989
          We went to Groff & Groff yesterday. Purple Heart wood is stuck on a boat somewhere. They said imported exotic and hardwoods are stuck on boats. So if you see a wood you need, grab it while you can.
          Yesterday, 09:58 AM
        • will8989
          Reply to My beauties
          by will8989
          He has 4 of the long ones, but we have other sizes that he uses for clamping up his cheese board slicers, another good seller. They go for $35, left over wood from dough board. On late shift yesterday because I took a 2 hour nap around 7. Off to the saw! I have 8 days of shows in 2 weekends! And one...
          Yesterday, 09:49 AM
        • RJweb
          Reply to My beauties
          by RJweb
          The boards and baskets are beautiful, but maybe buy Bruce some more clamps, also I see you are on the night shift again, RJ...
          Yesterday, 09:28 AM
        • will8989
          Reply to My beauties
          by will8989
          What Carole said. The lips are 1 1/2”, holds the board to the counter and keeps the flour from going off the back. After gluing them to the board, he drilled stainless screws through the lip into the board and made plugs to fill the holes. The board is 3/4” thick. Since he only has 4 large Bessy...
          Yesterday, 01:20 AM
        Working...
        X