Happy Birthday Dutchman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Dutchman

I hope you log on today to get this birthday wish!

Happy Birthday Dutchman!

Hi Tony,

Thank you, even if it is 3 months late.

Mike M
    SD Mike

Comment

Well Mike, I only work with the information posted on here. Must have been something in your profile.

Comment

Hey Mike, Happy Birthday 3 months ago.
        Bob
        Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Hi Tony,

How do I find my profile? How can I use a smiley? So it will come in the reply box and not on top?
          I got this message from Ross and thought it might be good to answer him in the forum:
          "Hi Mike, I would like to know how you use the 2 x 12 to plane thinner pieces of wood.
          My planer is a powermatic and is sure akward to use. I had small delta before and it worked great.
          Thanks, Ross"

I can plane down to 1/8" but you need sharp blades and don't stand behind the planer. The nail holds the board from moving.
          Mike M
          PS. How do you get p[ictures direct in the posting?
          Attached Files
          SD Mike

Comment

Hi Mike,

To find your profile you go up to the top blue bar (horizontal) and pick on User CP, that is your control panel. In there you will find places you can modify to make your posts how you would like them, and update your birthday! lol.

To see someone else's profile, just pick on their nickname, for example mine, Canadianwoodcrafter beside my picture in my posts.

To us a smilie in your posts, there is either a box with smilies to the right of your text box or at the top of your text box beside your fonts and other formating options such as adding pictures to your posts.

Hope that helps. If not, send me a message when you are online and I will see if I can help you while you are adjusting your profile.

Take care

Comment

Hi Tony,

Changed my profile and hope it worked after I post this message.

"To us a smilie in your posts, there is either a box with smilies to the right of your text box or at the top of your text box beside your fonts and other formating options such as adding pictures to your posts."

My smilies are at the bottom of the posting box. No fonts are there how to post pictures. I used the "Manage Attachments".

Mike M
              Last edited by 3_M; 01-17-2005, 08:55 PM.
              SD Mike

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X