55th Anniversary Wall Plaque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55th Anniversary Wall Plaque

55th Anniversary wall plaque. A Sue Mey pattern modified for the 55th. I used 1/4" Walnut plywood approximately 10" square. Cut on the Pegas Scroll Saw using Pegas #1R MGT blades. The finish is one coat spray Shellac and two coats MinWax spray Lacquer Clear Gloss with sanding between coats. Comments welcome.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Beautiful piece, Denny. Are you cutting that for "Mrs. ArtCrafters" or someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney Brown View Post
      Beautiful piece, Denny. Are you cutting that for "Mrs. ArtCrafters" or someone else?
      Thanks Rodney. Actually for another couple. Our anniversary will be 56 in September.
      Denny

Comment

When in September? Ours is Sept. 2. 50 lllooonnng years. 🤪🤪
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
          When in September? Ours is Sept. 2. 50 lllooonnng years. 🤪🤪
          September 3rd, Betty
          Denny

Comment

I’ll be ordering blades tomorrow. Went through quite a few on the kids birthday presents.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
              I’ll be ordering blades tomorrow. Went through quite a few on the kids birthday presents.
              I hope it comes through soon as we will be on vacation Friday through Monday.
              Denny

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X