Cat Angel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat Angel

A pattern by Sue Mey. Finished two different ways. One is framed with a Birdseye Frame and the other backed with 3/8" Baltic Birch plywood stained black. Stack cut 1/8" BB plywood on a Pegas Scroll Saw using Pegas #1R MGT and #1 Spiral blades. The letters with the MGT blade and the rest with the Spiral blade.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Very nice. The maple wood tone frame looks interesting. Can you tell is more about it?
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

I always love showing people how the same design can look so different depending on mounting and/or framing. Excellent example, and awesome work!
      Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Originally posted by NC Scroller View Post
        Very nice. The maple wood tone frame looks interesting. Can you tell is more about it?
        Actually I really like the frame, but discontinued by the vendor. I had a stick leftover for these frames.
        Denny

Comment

Originally posted by Linda In Phoenix View Post
          I always love showing people how the same design can look so different depending on mounting and/or framing. Excellent example, and awesome work!
          Thanks Linda. The first time I saw this was on the Café forum.
          Denny

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to My computer issues.
            by Linda In Phoenix
            Rolf, if your Picassa file works I want it!!! They cram so much into newer programs that it just complicates things and takes away intuitive stuff. Thank you for checking!
            Today, 05:55 PM
          • Rolf
            by Rolf
            Linda,
            Quote, I kept my old computer even though it was barely alive simply due to one particular program...Picassa by Google...which they removed from the market years ago. It worked like a combo photo and editing program but easier. It could take a photo and change it to a line drawing beautifully...
            Today, 08:41 AM
          • RJweb
            by RJweb
            Buy an apple and keep the computer dr away, RJ...
            Today, 08:39 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to New turning tools
            by Rolf
            Thanks for posting Carole, Depending on what other time consuming distractions I have I might just have to do a wavy bowl.
            Also for reminding me that I have your books on my shelf for inspiration!!
            This will also be the first time I use the Excalibur to cut the rings instead of fighting...
            Today, 08:27 AM
          • NC Scroller
            by NC Scroller
            There is a free software package by GLARY Utilities by glarysoft that our local computer club uses to clean junk off do hard drives and defrag. They recommend running it monthly. You should also check for malware which most antivirus software does not prevent.

https://www.glarysoft....
            Today, 07:57 AM
          Working...
          X