Small Owl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Owl

The "Small Owl" is finished. The pattern is by Jacob Fowler and found in the book "Woodworker's Pattern Book". I used 1/2" Hard Maple 8" x 8" for the upright and 1" Maple 3" x 8" for the base ( free from La-z-Boy local manufacturer). Cut on the Pegas Scroll Saw using #1R MGT blades and #9 FD Polar on the base. The finish is a dipping in diluted Shellac and a final coat of spray Shellac. Comments welcome.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

nice work. I glad you are getting some use of the Pegas Scroll Saw.
    cwmagee
    aka Fibber
    Producer of fancy firewood​

Comment

Originally posted by cwmagee View Post
      nice work. I glad you are getting some use of the Pegas Scroll Saw.
      Thanks Fibber. More like too much down time at ArtCrafters.
      Denny
      ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
        Reply to Latest Project
        by handibunny
        I hope they appreciated the love and care that went into your beautiful work!
        Today, 07:47 PM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Latest Project
        by NC Scroller
        A piece to be cherished.
        Today, 02:06 PM
      • meflick
        Reply to Latest Project
        by meflick
        Beautiful piece Fibber and something that will long be treasured. Congratulations to them on 25 years. Hubby and I celebrated 35 last week. We got a new drill press. 😉☺️ (My idea.)...
        Today, 01:48 PM
      • cwmagee
        Latest Project
        by cwmagee
        My daughter and son-in-law celebrated their 25th Anniversary in June. Since they have the means to acquire anything that they want, I had to find something that was unique. I decided on the Full Moon Night Light by Deb Nicholson feature in Issue #60. Due the Covid19, I finally got an opportunity to...
        Today, 01:18 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Did you know..
        by will8989
        Almost over this itchy problem. Just some on my left arm and leg. Caladryl was my friend. I would just dump some on and smear around! Down to my regular daily allergy pill but that helped a lot also. Did have to change my follow up appointment with the eye doctor until middle of August.
        Today, 11:08 AM
      Working...
      X